It is very common for people to want to travel to another country in search of a new job opportunity, which is possible because many countries offer job vacancies so that Mexicans can apply and later join their work team. Currently in Canada they require someone who can work in the province Quebec.
The vacancy is to work in restaurant Specializing in seafood located in Quebec, Canada, looking for General Assistant Who can serve customers, help in the kitchen and as receptionists. The party in question must be able to bear significant weight to house and transport the goods.
In order to join the team as a General Restaurant Assistant, it is important to meet the following requirements:
– He must have studied at least until the secondary or technical secondary level
-You have two to three years of experience in a similar position
-Should have knowledge of inventory management
– Learn about preparing fish and other foods
– Identify manual and electrical equipment for washing, cutting and peeling foods
– Learn how to use the oven and dispensers for fast food
– In the case of languages, you must know French at an intermediate level
– It is necessary to be available to travel
The profile that manages to get the position must comply with a series of Responsibilitiesand he:
– Learn about the fishmonger’s products
– Assist the cook in preparing products for sale at the counter when necessary
– Use ovens, dispensers, and other equipment to prepare quick foods such as stews, pizza, sauces, and other similar products.
– Defrosts products needed for next day sales, based on historical inventory levels, in collaboration with the Fishmonger Supervisor.
– Sweep and mop floors and perform other tasks to assist the chef and kitchen staff.
– When it becomes necessary to transport products from the factory to the fishmonger.
– Wash dishes automatically and by hand, and store them in designated places.
– Unpacking and storing food items in refrigerators and freezers.
– Keep all spaces that make up the fishmonger clean.
– Greet and maintain at all times a courteous and prompt behavior with all customers.
The job offer is for full-time employment. Regarding schedules, the selected person must report to work as scheduled. From 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Notwithstanding the above, it is made clear in the job posting that schedules are variable, with a rotating rest day that can be during the week or on the weekend.
The first step will be to get access Employment portal Where the interested person will have to select the vacant position called “General Restaurant Assistant”; Next, you will have to click on the button that says “Apply.”
Once you click on the option, it will be necessary to create an account in the same portal to proceed with filling out the fields that will appear where professional information is requested.
After that, the first interview will be conducted with the employer; If you move to the second part of the process, another interview will be conducted but it will now be in French. The process will take place within a month.