Did you know that you can translate a sentence as you type it? Thanks to this Simple and easy trick you will be able Change the language of all messages you send The WhatsApp. The good news is that No need to use third party apps By just touching a few buttons, you will be able to move your text.
Although it seems that The WhatsApp-if you-don’t-update-lose-what-most-value-20220228-0029.html “target=”_blank”> The WhatsApp It’s been the same for a decade The application does not stop making small changes or help for billions of users. even though The WhatsApp-no-20220219-0045.html “target=”_blank”>cable He grew up as a competitorPeople still prefer the green logo app for convenience and personalization.
As the world’s largest messaging company continues to consolidate things, The user will always lose five of the weight which is why they are always looking for tricks to improve their experience within the application. Individuals want formations to be rFast, understandable and convenient. In addition, they hope that this will allow them Send messages differently.
over the years This instant calling app has found new features. With this you can not only send photos, videos, emojis or stickers, but also start a business, meet new friends or even find a partner.
today something It is almost daily to find users on WhatsApp talking to people from countries other than their own.. Although this is due to Advance networkingYou can’t deny it Thanks to online translators, it is no longer necessary to know languages.
If you are one of those people who talk to people from abroad, you don’t know how to deal with their own language and are tired of leaving the text translation messaging app, then this tool is perfect for you.
How to translate text from The WhatsApp:
- check it out The WhatsApp It is updated from the Google Play Store.
- Find out if the phone has a Google-developed keyboard installed, this can be seen from the mobile settings. If you don’t have it, you can download it from the Play Store.
- Once you have completed the second step, open the download and select “Gboard” as the default input method.
- now from The WhatsApplook at the keyboard and go to the three horizontal dots.
- Click on the “Translator” option.
- More than 100 languages will appear and you have to choose the one you want.
- When you type in Spanish, you will see how it is translated automatically.
Now all you have to do is send the message. Your contact will receive the text without errors and without leaving the app. No need to copy and paste from Google Translate or translate online anymore.
With settings also applied You will receive translated messages. It should be noted that now This trick is exclusively suitable for Android devices. Technologies belonging to Apple do not have permission to change the keyboard.