The WhatsAppThe instant messaging app The most famous in the world, it is used even by the elderly. Grandfather, father or uncle, Everyone had to succumb to the progress of the communications made before apps From Goal.
However, this new Technologies It is not always intuitive and available to all users. That’s why WhatsApp currently has various tools that improve the experience of those who are still learning how to use it.
next one, Infobae will recommend the best settings and configurations, So that WhatsApp is the easiest to use for all old people and also for people with little experience:
Increase font size
This is an important aspect if the owner phone He needs help figuring out the correct content of the message.
in Android It is possible to enlarge the font size of WhatsApp itself; in Iphone You will need to set it to the whole phone.
1. Go to your iPhone settings (the cogwheel).
2. Enter Screen and brightness.
3. Select the menu ‘font size’ And adjust the dimensions of the line according to the needs of the owner of the phone.
1. Enter WhatsApp and tap Three menu items.
2. Select ‘Settings’.
3. Go to “talks”
4. Enter ‘font size’ and choose ‘amazing’.
Install basic chats
To make it easier to find the contacts one needs, it is best to set your WhatsApp chats to always be accessible. A grandfather or an elderly person is sure to always want to communicate with their children, partner, or other loved ones.
1. offset The chat you want to always keep on top from right to left.
2. You can see that some hidden buttons appear: press ‘attached’.
1. fixed it On any of the chats you want to pin (on the app shell).
2. It will be seen that the above shows a kind of pin. Click there.
Leave access to WhatsApp clearly visible
The less you search your phone to open apps, the better: Infobae recommends leaving basic applications on the initial screen of a file MobileAnd the Including WhatsApp.
Thus, a person will be able to read messages with just a few clicks.
Prevent gallery from getting full with photos and videos
With automatic content download, WhatsApp saves all photos, videos, and audios to the phone’s main gallery by default. And an older person certainly wouldn’t want to combine all the memes with family photos.
To unconfigure it, you must enter a file Adjust WhatsApp and go to “talks”
– If it’s one AndroidAnd the remove Box Media File Clarity.
– If it’s one IphoneAnd the disable Option Save in pictures.
WhatsApp will continue to download the content automatically, but it will not mix it with the rest of the library. It will create its own folder; Which can be removed from the app’s own settings.
Whatsapp is updated automatically
There is always the first time that old people ask why WhatsApp has stopped working properly, When checking the phone, it discovers that it has not been updated for months.
Therefore, it is better to keep WhatsApp updated than App Stores.
1. Enter Adjust (the cogwheel) and click “App Store“.
2. Highlight a specific Application updates.
3. Select “Automatic Downloads” Whether you want it to be installed with mobile data or not.
1. Go to the app Google Play Store.
2. Click symbol picturein the upper right corner and select ‘Settings’.
3. Go to Network Preferences and the sign Update apps automatically.
4. Decide whether to choose On Any Network or Over Wi-Fi Only. It is best to leave only automatic updates over WiFi active.