start at training It can be a challenge for those who haven’t done it for a long time and are afraid to face the routine exercise Hard-to-make complexes. In this case, you should know that the determination to take the first step is important to make a change in life that leads to healthier days. If you are just starting out and want to exercise, you can do these five movements.
training It has many positive results that you will start to notice from day one. Among them, in the short term, it increases self-esteem and gives you more energy. Although in the long run it prevents diseases and strengthens your body and your health in an integrated way.
For this, practice exercise At home or in the gym is a big step forward. Newcomers can practice this exercise Which coach pipearenas shared on his Tik Tok account.
- Jokers without jumping. for this one Playing sports You should be standing and consist of raising your arms up as you take a step to the side. Next, you need to return to the starting position and repeat with the other side.
- Forward kicks. .’s second activity training From the house is a front kick high enough that you can clap under your legs.
- A combination of cuffs with a step back. distance beginners You can practice this Playing sports sum. NS training With it, you have to take a step back while the arm is on the same side and punch forward. Remember that you can help yourself in the video below.
- squat chair. Later, find a chair, turn your back to it, and do some squats using a bench or chair as a reference.
- Burpee exercise. Good Playing sports NS beginners They are burpees that you can do by resting your hands on the couch and then taking a step back with each foot. Next, you need to return to the starting position to stand again.
- Slanted plate. Finally, place your hands on the chair with your legs extended back as if you were doing a flat iron. The body must be straight. Once you are in the correct position, try to raise your knees to your chest one at a time.
Always remember to get a medical exam before you start doing physical exercise or strength training. Also consult a professional who supervises and monitors your routine.