If you are looking Profession In Canada, a company is looking for Mexicans to be part of its team. They offer up to a salary of 55,000 pesos.
We recommend the following: Canada offers jobs of 109,000 pesos a month to Mexicans
The offer is for the position of a customer service agent and has been published on the Ministry of Labor website. Vacant Immediately includes transportation to Saint Hyacinthe in Quebec, Canada.
The monthly salary is 55 thousand 333 pesos. The contract time will be determined by the employer. It is important to emphasize this in Vacant, The candidate must cover the expenses of the plane ticket and accommodation.
What are the requirements?
- Professional studies. Preferably college, with regard to customer service or sales
- Advanced English and French to be able to communicate verbally and in writing in both languages
- Effective organizational skills and teamwork
- Pay attention to details
- Client’s profession
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Five years of experience
What is the vacancy?
- First class customer service
- Direct customer service support
- Monitor payments and invoices
- Preparing commercial invoices
- Internal business support
- Reports preparation
- Clarify doubts and questions by e-mail and phone
The appointment is immediate, and so is the start of work. A workday is 40 hours a week.
How and where to apply?
You can refer to the offer Here. They have it until April 12 this year To serve. They do this at the nearest National Employment Service office. They can also call 01800841 2020, from anywhere in Mexico.
With information from the Ministry of Labor