It is a common problem when sharing a computer. The most organized way to deal with it is to create an account for each user in Computer. However, a rather frustrating bug appears: one user’s programs cannot be shared with others because each account works uniquely. Fortunately, there is a simple solution that does not require the help of third parties.
We recommend that you continue this solution through the operating system Windows 11 operating systemBecause it’s the latest from Microsoft, and eventually, all users will have to download it. In reality, Microsoft stop further security patches for Windows 10 operating system, So Windows 11 operating system The standard will be in two months, another year, maximum.
We expect that you will not need to download any software to do this simple trick to share software between users windowsSo, you will not run the risk of downloading malware from a reputable page. You just have to look with some patience at the options available in the operating system.
How to share programs in Windows 11
- Log on to the computer with an administrator account.
- Open the Settings menu by clicking on the gear icon in the start menu.
- In the settings window, select the “Accounts” option, then click on “Family & other people” in the left panel.
- In the “Other users” section, click the “Add someone else to this device” button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to add a new user to the computer. You can create a new Microsoft account or use a local account.
- Once the new user is added, log out of the administrator account and log in with the new user account.
- Now, open File Explorer and go to the location where the installed programs are located on your computer. It is usually located in the “Program Files” folder on the C: drive.
- Find the program folder you want to share and right-click on it. Select “Properties” from the context menu.
- In the Properties window, go to the Security tab.
- Click the “Modify” and then “Add” buttons in the next window.
- In the “Type the object names to select” field, enter the username of the other user with whom you want to share the program and click on “Check Names”.
- If the username is valid, click OK to add it to the list of users with permissions.
- In the list of users and groups, select the name of the newly added user and check the “Full Control” box in the “Allow” column.
- Click OK to apply the changes and close the properties windows.
- Repeat these steps for each offer you want to share with other users.
Dale listened play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.