Every year, thousands of people try to get a visa for United State, a necessary document to legally enter the North American nation. The reasons for traveling can be very diverse: while some want to migrate in search of better opportunities or for academic reasons, others want to come to the country temporarily seeking to learn about the local culture.
The fact is that those who want to obtain a visa to the United States must have up-to-date documents and prepare in advance for the interview conducted by the immigration authorities, because it will depend on whether or not to obtain the document in question.
Specifically, a Latino user went viral after revealing all the questions he was asked during the test. According to the testimony of the Argentine viendoquepinta, it is important to keep in mind that every interview is different. As mentioned An important detail to consider when conducting the interview.
They asked us seven questions., mentioned TikToker, who appeared at the embassy accompanied by his wife. Next, share the 7 things they had to answer.
- What is the reason for the trip?
- Where do you want to go?
- What is the relationship between you two?
- What do they do and for how long?
- Do they own a home?
- The sixth question indicated if they had traveled to Europe, and if so, how long it had been and the places they had visited.
- Finally, the official asked them if they had any relatives and/or acquaintances living in the United States.
For the user, there is an important recommendation that those seeking a visa should follow: be honest. Although he made it clear that each applicant’s experience is unique and the questions may be different in each case, telling the truth can be crucial during the exam.
It is important not to lie, not to feel nervous, and that your answers match the information you entered when filling out the visa application form.he added.
The Argentine story has exceeded 100,000 views in a short time and, as often happens, has generated all kinds of reactions.
“Nobody as to me, has only seen and approved of the thirty stamps in my possession”; “They didn’t ask me anything, just the reason for the trip”; “You should only tell the truth and not answer for what they did not ask you”; People wrote: “They asked me where I would go in the States, with whom, what my job is, how much I earn and if I have any acquaintances there.”
Thanks for visiting us today. Hope this viral video content is to your liking. If you want to find more similar content, visit us at Mag.elcomercio.pe. We will be waiting for you.
How to travel to the US from Peru?
To travel to the US from Peru, you need the necessary documents that will allow you to enter the North American country. These are: a valid passport and a valid US visa, refer to the assistance card portal.
Learn below step by step to obtain a US visa:
- Fill out the DS-160 form. It is a format that you can complete Connected With your personal data to apply for the visa.
- Pay the visa application fee (MRV). The cost of this visa is $160 which is the “Machine Readable Visa” fee for validating the application.
- Make an appointment at the embassy. As of May 2022, the US Embassy in Lima has made available a virtual waiting list in order to expedite the process.
- Present yourself for the consular interview. Do not forget that the procedure is personal and face to face, so you must go on time.
- Get your US visa. If the application is approved, they will attach the visa to your passport.