Madrid. Spaniard Carlos Alcaraz, who won his first title on grass at the Queen’s Championship in London on Sunday, returned on Monday to the first place in the world, which was taken from him by Serbian Novak Djokovic after Roland Garros.
Libertadores Cup. Preview of the matches of Atlético (Brazil) – Alianza Lima (Peru), Libertad (Bar), Atlético MG (Brazil), Atl. Nacional (COL) – Patronato (ARG), Fluminense (BRA) – Sporting Cristal (PER), Olympia (Bar) – Melgar (PER), River Plate (ARG) – Stronger (POL).
South American Cup. Preview of matches Palestinian (CHE) – Fortaleza (Brazil), San Lorenzo (ARG) – Estudiantes M (VIN), Sao Paulo (Brazil) – Tigre (ARG), Tolima (CO) – Porto Cabello (VEN).
– CONCACAF Gold Cup in the United States and Canada (up to 17).
Argentina: Belgrano – Banfield.
Chile: Sports Iquique – Arica.
Bolivia: Independiente Petrolero Guabira.
Brazil: Vasco Cuiaba.
– World Cup analysis after TT Assen. (Reporting by Juan Antonio Lados).
Central American and Caribbean Games, in San Salvador and Santo Domingo (up to 8).
– WTA and ATP rankings.
– ATP 250 Championship on grass in Mallorca (maximum 1). (picture)
– WTA 250 turf championship in Bad Homburg (Germany) (Max 1).
– ATP 250 and WTA 500 Championships on grass in Eastbourne (United Kingdom) (up to 1).
Writing for EFE Sports
You can write to [email protected] to contact our newsroom.
At www.efeservicios.com you will find all of EFE’s multimedia productions and global agenda, an up-to-date list of scheduled news events.
For any other product or service contact [email protected] or call +34913467245
Av. de Burgos, 8B, 28036 Madrid, Spain