Pen Media Inc

Complete News World

The Costa Rica Canada Foundation provides facilities to unpaid workers to finance various needs

San José, April 29 (elmundo.cr) – Within the framework of Labor Day, next May 1, the Costa Rica Canadian Foundation remembers the various facilities it provides to all people who have a job, but do not have salaries, so that they can work and can obtain credit, Whether to purchase a lot, build, make improvements, or purchase a home, as well as for their own business, debt consolidation, car purchase, or to pay for school, travel, or medical expenses.

Catiana Aguilar, deputy director of the Costa Rica Foundation of Canada, commented that it is usually easier for a salaried employee to obtain the credit because they have an employer supporting their income with payslips. However, for non-salaried people, this access is more complicated in other entities.

“The Costa Rica Canada Foundation is open to all workers, including those who have their own profession and do not have an employer and therefore do not have pay slips that record fixed salary deposits. These people can access the credit as long as they can prove their income through invoices and payments,” Aguilar explained. Via SINPE, bank account statements, certificates from a certified public accountant or a private accountant, among others.

He added that a person who opts for credit must prove job stability in his trade or business, and thus his income for a certain period.

“At Costa Rica Canada Foundation, we provide ongoing advice so that the client receives the best credit solution, according to their needs,” noted the Associate Director.

Of the pure appropriations granted by the Foundation between 2022 and 2023, 79% are allocated to people who do not receive salaries. Of these, 65% were used for housing-related issues and the remaining 35% for issues such as: expanding a beauty business, purchasing a car as a business tool, eliminating debt, among others.

See also  Tunisia summons the US Chargé d'Affairs to protest Washington's criticism of the referendum

Everyone has a chance

Kimberly Araya Quesada, who lives in San Ignacio de Acosta, processed a personal mortgage with Costa Rica Canada Corporation to start a business in her home.

“I rented to have a beauty salon, and between the rent and the water and electricity bills, I paid almost 400,000.00 JPY, more than I earned, which is why I preferred to apply for a loan. Now I pay less than half and that gives me a lot,” he commented. Peace of mind.”

Araya learned about the facilities offered by the Foundation through a family member who works for the Acosta and Asiri Communities Agricultural Producers Association (ASOPROAA), one of the Foundation's strategic partners in rural areas.

“The requirements I had to submit were not difficult to obtain, which is why I tell others that if they have any need for a loan, they should investigate well, because there are entities like the Costa Rica Canadian Foundation that provide loan to people who are not receiving salaries,” Araya said. “I took this step and now I have my own business at home, I save more and I feel more comfortable.”

Like Kimberly, other people with different professions who receive income without belonging to the payroll, as well as wage workers, can obtain credit facilities, and one of the main requirements is to be able to prove that they receive money on an ongoing basis, in exchange for the services or jobs that you perform.

Persons interested in obtaining a loan can request an evaluation by visiting the offices of the Costa Rica Canadian Foundation, located in San Pedro de Montes de Oca, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also call 2207-8400 or write to: [email protected].

See also  What are the four new Latin American countries that will not require a visa to enter Canada?

They can also go to affiliate organizations (strategic partners) outside the greater metropolitan area, located in Acosta (ASOPROAAA), Puriscal (COOPEPURISCAL), and Perez Zeledon (UNCOOSUR and FUDECOSUR); San Carlos (COOPEANDE 7), Jicaral (CAC JICARAL), Hogancha (Christians Without Borders), Sarapiqui (COOPETRAIN), and in Oramuno de Cartago (ADECO).

Aileen Morales

"Beer nerd. Food fanatic. Alcohol scholar. Tv practitioner. Writer. Troublemaker. Falls down a lot."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top