next Tuesday 4th of July It is celebrated in the United States Independence Day, one of the most important histories for the citizens of that country. This day is declared a holiday, as American families gather to celebrate or take a break at home.
Like every year, the 4th of July It is a highly celebrated celebration United State. On this day, parades, concerts, fireworks displays, barbecues and family celebrations are held.
in it Independence Day in the United States Some institutions and establishments will not open their doors or adjust their service hours. This is why this note tells you which stores will open and which will close 4th of July.
What locations are open in the US on July 4th?
America’s major stores and retailers will remain open on Independence Day. Some will keep their regular hours, while others will change their hours, depending Nation.
Locations that will open on July 4th:
- Sports + Outdoor Academy
- Bass Pro Shops
- best buy
- big lot
- Wholesale BJ’s.
- food lion
- Home Depot
- dollar general
- Safe way
- All foods
- Office Depot
- Office Max
Locals who will change their hours on July 4th:
- Cabela’s: Open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dillard’s: Serves from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lowe’s: They will be open at their normal hours, but they will close early
- Sam’s Club: Plus members can shop from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. For clubs, the opening hours are limited: from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Trader Joe’s: All branches will close at 5 p.m.
What is locked down in the US on July 4th?
Being a federal holiday, federal government offices will be closed along with almost all banks in the country. Most schools, banks, post offices and public libraries will also be closed.
That is why, if you are going to carry out actions, you must take this information into account. Only the next day, Wednesday, July 5, will the federal government offices open.
Government agencies that will remain closed:
- Federal and state offices
- town halls
- Garbage collection will be delayed for one day due to the holiday
- postal service