Not only did Apple announce the arrival of its new devices like iPhone 13 and its variants, but also since the end of September, many terminals have been received in the block iOS 15, which is the latest operating system that already has a series of changes in animation and some applications look more complete.
Among them, we have the Weather app that now has the ability to get information about the air quality in different cities, so that in the video calls you make from any messaging app, you can activate the background noise where you are in a simple way.
Look: WhatsApp and the trick to having two accounts on your iPhone
But there are also changes in the most popular browser in Cupertino: it’s about Safari. While the most significant changes lie in the grouping of windows, as well as a simpler design, some have complained that Apple decided to move the search tab.
How can I get it back to normal or how it was before? Well, it is very easy and fast. You don’t have to be an internet expert or master your iPhone to the fullest. Here we tell you all the details.
How to move the safari navigation bar to the top
If you use Safari, unlike Google Chrome and Firefox, to navigate between the pages you want, you must perform these steps to return the navigation bar to the top area:
- Go to Safari. Open it on your iPhone.
- Then, if the navigation bar is at the bottom, press the letter “Aa”.
- However, you can’t just make the letters bigger or smaller.
- There you will find a tab that says “Show top address bar”.
- Press it and the bar will move.
- This way, you’ll be able to navigate like you’ve always done in Safari.
- In the event of an update, it will no longer move the way you put it.
- Remember, it was iOS 15 that caused this and that’s why you should take steps to get it back to normal.