Information on your account gmail It’s as valuable as the one on your cell phone, as it usually sends you confidential work emails, to banking information, and ultimately is data that you don’t want to fall into the hands of third parties, especially if they have bad intentions. This time we will teach you a trick that will help you find out if someone has logged into your account. Take note.
With this method, you will not only know if they entered your account, but also the time, date, device (computer, laptop, tablet, cell phone) and operating system (Android, iOS, Mac, Windows).
HOW TO KNOW IF THEY ARE LOGGED IN TO YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT
- From a computer, log in to your account gmail.
- Next, scroll down in the space bar until you find the following notification: “Last account activity: (x) minutes ago.”
- Below this notification, tap on the “Details” option.
- A small window will open, in the “Recent activity” section the most important data will appear, including: “Access type” (device, browser, operating system), “Location” (access IP address) and “Date and time (displayed in your time zone).
If you do not recognize a device, the best thing is to change your account password, and you can do this through your PC, laptop, and even cell phone. After changing the password automatically your account gmail It will be closed on all the devices it was open to, so why does this happen? Because in this way Google gives you more security so that the suspects cannot do anything.
HOW TO CHANGE GMAIL PASSWORD
- First, go to myaccount.google.com
- Then tap on the Security tab, and place it on the left side next to the lock icon.
- Now, scroll down to the “Signing in to Google” section and select the “Password” option.
- Type in a password of at least 8 digits (it’s hard to crack but you can remember).
- Enter the password again to confirm it is correct.
- Finally, click on Change Password.
Do you have problems with gmail? If the platform is running slow or not loading properly, tap Here And follow all the steps to solve the problem. If these solutions do not work, consult G Suite Status Dashboard To see if there are any known issues with Gmail.