Facebook It continues to attract thousands in the world and in it you can spend a significant amount of time commenting on the statuses of your friends, seeing the photos posted, as well as the links you share (be it video or news). We can even interact with different emoji on a specific post.
But now the platform that belongs to Mark Zuckerberg has been updated and brings the famous end-to-end encryption of all calls and video calls, so that third parties cannot see what you are doing or talking about in your communications.
Look: Facebook Messenger: How to send emojis with audio to your friends
although Facebook Messenger It continues to add a series of tools, there are many users who have not yet experienced what self-destructing messages are.
Unlike Instagram and WhatsApp, in Facebook Messenger You will be able to activate texts and images that can only be seen once and so will be destroyed once a certain time has passed. How do you do that?
HOW TO ACTIVATE SELF DESTRUCTION MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER
Best of all, you don’t need to download third-party apps. Everything in the same app Facebook Messenger Although a little hidden.
- The first thing you should do is log into Facebook Messenger.
- Once in, go to any chat or with the person you want to have a secret chat.
- Now hit his profile picture.
- In this section you will see an option that says “Secret chat”.
- Get in there and start writing.
- Now every time that person read it it would start to disappear as if by magic.
- In the same way, when he sends you a message, it will be seen for a certain period and then forgotten.
- It should be noted that there is no way to take a screenshot, because encryption does not allow you to take a screenshot to get proof of what you are saying.