Mexico City. /
If you are looking for formal employment, with legal benefits such as medical insurance for major expenses, life insurance, provident fund and, best of all, abroad, the following information is for you.
The Employment Portal of the National Employment Service Unit, in collaboration with the Mexican Government, published on March 16 an international job offer based in Canada. Here is the vacancy for a Shift Supervisor, who, according to the description provided by the site itself, will have one of its functions as the liaison between the workforce and the HR department.
The salary on offer is 35,000 pesos per month and will be valid until March 30th. At Milenio we tell you all the details.
Shift Supervisor Responsibilities
According to the description, the main functions are to plan, supervise and control the work of the personnel under their responsibility, a team composed of technicians, mechanics and mechanical assistants. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinating, supervising, mobilizing and keeping the team informed
- Ensure delivery of work on time while ensuring the quality of products
- Write production reports
- Ensure correct connection
- Reporting maintenance errors
- Ensure proper training for new collaborators
- Employee performance appraisal
- Perform production tasks as needed
What does the contracting company offer and what are the working hours?
At the time of appointment, you have access to a series of benefits and work rights, among which are:
- Dental care insurance
- Medical expenses insurance
- life insurance
- savings account
- permanent residence
- Contract for specific lathes
Hours include Monday to Friday with rotating shifts.