The Campus employment Canada from National Autonomous University of Mexico (One) has a show Distance working (home office) for teachers of English.
The bypass For English teachers, it lasts six weeks. Classes take place twice a week, two hours a day, on Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
As per the invitation to fill the campus vacancy UNAM Canada He will be responsible for providing teachers with the materials needed to teach the course.
Provides a wage 30 Canadian dollars for every hour worked, which is equivalent to 470 Mexican pesos. Remote English lessons start from the 18th of October and end on the 25th of November.
All interested in applying have until October 10 to send an email to the Institute’s English Department Coordinator, Laura Martinez, [email protected]
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, or have a valid work permit in Canada.
- You have experience teaching English as a second language.
- TESOL, TESL or TEFL certification.
- Be aware of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- Possess computer skills and know how to work with the Teams tool.
- Teachers with experience teaching Spanish speakers are more likely to get the job.
- It will also be beneficial for interested parties to have excellent oral and written communication, as well as the use of Word, Outlook, Moodle and Bightspace programs.