On the official website of the new anime adapted from the manga written and illustrated by Romeko TakahashiAnd the Urusei Yatsuura (Those hateful aliens), a new promotional image for the project has been released. The press release confirmed this The premiere is scheduled for October 13 in JapanIt should be noted that the series has been confirmed with a total of 46 episodes, and the first half will be broadcast continuously from the mentioned date.
Since its announcement, it has already been reportedIt will be adapted to selected manga stories and will last for four quarters or an entire yearOn the other hand, Takahashi published the original manga in the magazine Shōnen Sunday Week from the publisher shogakukan Between September 1978 and February 1987, she compiled the work into thirty-four volumes. The manga inspired a 195-episode anime story released in October 1981, a series of films, and a series of OVAs.
The voice cast will also differ from the original 1981 adaptation, which is as follows:
- Summer Osaka Like Bloom, to replace Fumi Hirano.
- Hiroshi Kamiya As Ataru Murobushi, replacing Toshio Furukawa.
- Maya Uchida Like Shinobu Miyake.
- Mamoru Miyano Like Shotaro Mindo.
- Wataru Takagi Like cherry.
- Miyuki Sawashiro like sakura.
- Hidea Takahashi (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind) s Yasuhiro Kimura (2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu) He will be responsible for directing the series in the studios David Productions.
- Yuuko Kakihara (Hataraku Saibo) is responsible for writing and supervising texts.
- Naoyuki Asano (Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na!Responsible for character design and animation direction.
Summary of Urusei Yatsura
There’s not much to write about about the corrupt Ataru Morobushi, but his extraordinary bad luck pops out like horns on the head of an alien being. When Earth is threatened by a fleet of alien invaders known as Oni, Ataru is chosen to represent humanity in a duel against one of them. For Ataru, fortunately, dueling is actually a game of tag, and his opponent is Lum, the daughter of the Oni chieftain, who puts her personal dignity before victory, as Ataru discovers upon capturing the top. Bikini blame and with it victory.
However, misfortune strikes again, when Lum makes a mistake in Ataru’s promise to marry his girlfriend, Shinobu Miyake, for wanting to marry Blame herself, and decides she absolutely loves the idea. Using her influence as an exotic princess, she moves in with him. Forced to deal with the consequences of his feminizing ways, Ataru must balance his crumbling relationship with Shinobu while keeping Lum happy, all the while flirting with every woman he meets.
Line: Comedy Natalie
(c) 高橋留美子 ・ 小学 館 ／ ア ニ メ 「う る 星 や つ 製作