More than 700 vacancies are open to Colombians who wish to immigrate to the province of Quebec in Canada. Professionals, technicians and technicians in the country will be able to fill the vacancies opened by more than 50 companies That country is in the IT, manufacturing, industrial, hotel, food and construction sectors.
To fill these vacancies, ‘Jornadas Québec’ will be held, free calls for employment organized by the Government of Quebec and its partners: Quebec International and the Drummondville Association for Economic Development and Business in this region.
Sessions consist of: Meet and conduct virtual interviews and then choose the people who meet the required profiles. At the end of the process, the selected candidates will sign an employment contract that allows them to obtain a temporary work permit of one to three years and a visa that gives them the right to work and live in Quebec. In addition, they will be able to take advantage of the free online French courses offered by the Ministry of Immigration, French and Integration.
This year Quebec is looking for technicians, technicians and specialists with knowledge of French, training and experience in:
- Programming, software development and systems analysis.
- Electromechanical mechanics, industrial automation engineering, automation technicians and robotics.
- Machine operators (mechanic), forklift operators and heavy machinery mechanics.
- Welders, masons, plasterers (plaster and plates), fishmongers (copper workers), carpenters and pipe fitters.
- Industrial control panel installers, industrial mechanics, and factory production workers.
- Quality inspectors, mold installers and assemblers.
- Production Operators (Printing Assistant).
- chemical engineers.
To know in detail each of the vacancies, interested people can refer to the “Québec en la cabeza” website: https://bit.ly/3sHHorm . Please note that participation in Quebec Days is completely free for candidates.
Those who wish to participate in the call must create their profile and apply for vacancies until September 27, 2021 on the platform www.journeesquebec.gouv.qc.ca/ your visit www.quebecenlacabeza.com . Selected individuals will be contacted for online interviews, in French, between October 25 and November 5 2021.