WWE will return to the UK for another tour starting on November 3.
WWE is touring live events in the UK from September 19-22. However, it will not be long until the company is back in the English country as its return was announced in less than two months, more specifically from 3-10 November.
Gary Cassidy, a journalist for Inside The Ropes, announced the tour dates and cities:
WWE returns to the UK in November!
- November 3: Brighton – Brighton Centre
- November 4th: Sheffield – Utilita
- November 5: Birmingham – Utilita
- November 6: London – SSE Wembley
- November 7: Liverpool – M&S Bank
- November 8: Leeds – first live
- November 9: Nottingham – Motorpoint
- November 10: Manchester – AO
Let’s remember that the last time the company was in the country was in November 2019. Since then, they have not been able to return yet due to the COVID-19 health crisis.
Remember to consult TurnHeelWrestling To stay up to date with the latest news on WWEAnd AEW And other companies professional wrestling, as well as everything related to UFC, Bellator y ONE in our dedicated section. In addition, you can follow us on our social networks so that you do not miss any news: TwitterAnd Facebook social networking siteAnd discordAnd YoutubeAnd Twitch NS Instagram.