Many devices Android They have a key that is used to remove a NanoSIM or MicroSD. However, if you are very interested in looking at the small tool, you will notice that the head is in a round shape. Have you ever wondered why this product is used, what it is for and how to use it? Next, we explain all the details you didn’t know.
It can vary in shapes: square, rhombic, round, etc. But what they all have in common is that they have a small gap. Do you really know what it is for? Here we tell you about these strange details of your cell phone Android.
Look: How to mirror your Android phone screen to TV screen without cables or apps
What is the main circuit of your Android phone?
- So this key has several shapes, each of them has a small space like a hole.
- Generally, mobile phone keys to remove the SIM card tray are made of aluminum or some flexible and thin material.
- The circle you find on the tip of a cell phone key is for you to put on your keychain.
- This way, if you need to remove the SIM or MicroSD card from your mobile device, do not use any kind of sharp material other than the original.
- Remember that inserting needles, clips, or other types of items into your cell phone can damage it in the long run.
Is it safe to take out the SIM card?
If your phone automatically detects the SIM card, it’s okay to remove it. Yes, but you may need to reset it if it does not read the sim card when you put it back. Your phone decides that. But now most Android phones and Apple iPhones can remove the SIM card when the phone is on. kora.
What is the purpose of the hole at the top of the cell phone screen?
- Many assert that he is a speaker; But they were wrong.
- The opening above your cell phone plays an important role in your everyday communications: it’s the earpiece.
- This is many times, on Android terminals it is usually quite long, while on iPhones it does not take up much space.
- Likewise, when making a call, it works in conjunction with the small holes above and below your cell phone.
- Of course, when you decide to use the speaker, the sound of your friend or family member will not come out through that hole, but through the bottom speaker.
How can I hide my name in WhatsApp groups?
- The first thing will be to enter this site Participate.
- Select what is in the box and copy it.
- At that moment you should enter WhatsApp.
- Click on Settings and from there on Profile.
- You will be given the option to edit your name.
- At that time, the previously copied text should be pasted.
- It is better to paste it as many times as you like.
- At that time you will see that your name will remain blank.
- With this, every time you are added to a WhatsApp group, members will only see your number.
- Your name will not be shown to them at any time unless they ask you to and register you.
WHATSAPP WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AT THE END OF MARCH: THESE ARE THE REASONS
- If your account has been inactive for more than 120 days in a row, you may not be able to use it at the end of March in case you want to sign in again.
- And WhatsApp will not be used by those who use modded apps like WhatsApp Plus.
- Another detail is that if you spam often on WhatsApp, creating lists or broadcast groups to be able to send a specific message, they can also close your account.
- If you are one of the people who has been blocked by many at the same time in less than a day, you must also say goodbye to your account as it will be deleted.
- WhatsApp, like Facebook, fights fake news. In order to improve its filters, the app will delete the account of those people who are responsible for spreading fake news.
Why not put the cell phone key in the bottom slot?
- The answer is very simple. There is the main microphone for the Android cell phone.
- In the event that you insert the key that the cell phone case brings, you could put some pressure on your device and end up drowning it out.
- As you know, microphones have a small piece of cloth covering them in order to improve the sound.
- When inserting an item with a point, it is possible that the said network malfunctions, causing the microphone not to work on your cell phone.
- To change the microphone, if it is broken, you will have to pay a lot of money because it is a rare piece that breaks.
- In the same way, you should not insert something into the small hole above your cell phone.
How to clean the cell phone amplifier?
Using a soft-bristled brush, with consistent but not too strong strokes, can help us remove dust and dirt. Try to use the shallow part of the brush, rather than trying to push the bristles deeply into the speaker holes, so as not to damage the mesh and website details. xatakamovil.com.
How do I know what type of input my cell phone has?
USB type cthe current standard connection for phones Android. by location Lowi.esAnd the If you have a mobile phone Android Relatively new, or you bought it a year or two ago, and were high-end or average quality, your connection will be USB type c. You will get to know it by two main things: It is slightly larger than the micro USB connector.
What is ‘Quick Share’ in a cell phone and why?
- With the Quick Share function, you can quickly share photos and videos.
- To do this, simply press the button by swiping down in the notification bar.
- When enabled, you can choose whether you want to share documents with your friends, contacts, or a specific person.
- At that moment, Quick Share will ask you for the photo or video you want to share.
- Once selected, just wait for the photo to load on your cell phone and go to your partner’s photos.
- Best of all, despite the heavy weight, you can scroll through photos and videos quickly, in seconds.
- Likewise, it is not necessary to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network, as they do not need the Internet to operate.
- When you finish the step of photos or videos, you have to turn off Quick Share to prevent others from connecting or seeing that your cell phone has the active function.
List of cell phones that will not have WhatsApp since March 31
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy S3 mini
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus L4II
- LG Optimus L2II
- LG Optimus F3Q هاتف
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- ZTE V956
- Sony Xperia M
- Huawei Ascend G740
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- asc d2
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s plus
WHAT IS READING MODE ON YOUR ANDROID CELL
- Every time you tap on Reading Mode on your Android phone, you will see that your screen turns yellow.
- This way you can lower the white levels on your Android device, so that you can read all your notifications and, why not, your books on your cell phone.
- The difference between the Blue Filter is that the Reading Mode comes from a single shade, while the Blue Filter can be gradient.
- You can also select Reading Mode to quickly change your cell phone tone to black and white.