Post scheduling functionality has arrived on Instagram, making it easier for content creators.
Instagram has become one of the most popular and used social networks today. which app It started as a platform for sharing photos and videosLittle by little, it was taking the path of a social network, which includes all kinds of features, such as the ability to remove the last connection or other social features like shared groups. And one of the newest and most important is the one that allows you to schedule posts.
In this way, content creators They will be able to better organize all their posts on the platform according to the calendar and without having to be inside the app. However, it is necessary to clarify that this feature is only available for professional accounts. But don’t worry, because we will not only teach you how to schedule your Instagram posts, but also how to change the account type.
How do you schedule Instagram posts
Obviously this feature Designed for content creators who work on the platform, making it easier for them to follow their strategies and post schedule.
It is important to note that this function sets the limit or maximum period of time At the time of scheduling prints 75 days, which covers just over two months. This time cannot be exceeded.
- The first thing you should do is access the Instagram app.
- Next, you must enter a section Publishing.
- From here you will have to select the content you want to schedule and proceed with the process.
- Before publishing, you must click on the option Advanced Settings.
- You will notice several options, but the one that interests you is Section Schedule this job.
- When you access this section, you must select the exact date and time you want the content to be published.
- Finally, you just need to click the button program.
Simply Schedule posts on instagramalthough you must remember that the term must be within the future 75 days set by the platform.
How to change account type to professional on Instagram
The function of scheduling posts on Instagram is only available For professional account holderswhich is recommended for users who dedicate themselves to creating content on the platform as their job.
However, this does not mean that if you are not a social media content creator that you cannot get a professional account, because Instagram Allows any user to switch to this account type. Although, you will have to follow some steps.
- First, you have to access the Instagram app.
- After that, you should go to a section session.
- From here, you will have to select a partition account.
- Then, click on the option that says Transfer to a professional account.
This is the basic procedure to switch to the professional account. And if you were wondering, great The difference between the ordinary type and the professional type in privacy, because in the latter there will be no such thing. This means that anyone can visit your profile, interact, and view all of the content you share. Plus they will be able to follow you around easily and quickly.