Netflix It is a subscription video streaming service that offers a variety of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more. If you are passionate about technology and flowThis could be your perfect job.
The entertainment company has announced a job opening as a product manager for its machine learning platform. interested? The senior team tells you the details.
It may interest you: Will Mexico Survive? Netflix no longer offers a basic, ad-free subscription in the UK and EU
Netflix is looking for a professional to lead the development of said computing platform and serverless strategy to improve user experience. in contrast, It offers a salary of between $300,000 and $900,000 annually. That is, from 5,116,860 to 15,347,781 pesos.
The person selected for the position may work under a scheme home officeBecause the offices are in California. Some of the tasks to be performed are:
- Design and implement a strategy for computer products based on users’ needs
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to implement and implement defined business strategies
- Develop product roadmaps with engineering teams
- Evaluate and measure the success of implemented products
- Create effective partnerships with Netflix engineers to understand and address technical challenges
- Ensure continued success of products throughout their life cycle
To apply for the vacancy and find out more details you can visit this link. The required requirements are:
- He has at least 8 years of experience as a technical product manager
- You have knowledge in the field of artificial intelligence
- Ability to manage a range of projects of various scales
- Be competent in combining qualitative and quantitative methods
- Evidence of a successful track record in managing and developing a product portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
the last one:
high level A team of young journalists whose goal is to explain the most relevant business, economic and financial news. We are passionate about storytelling and believe in citizen journalism and service.