Popular culinary site Taste Atlas issued a new arrangement, and as now a pleasant custom, Argentina was present again.
In this case It was the list of the best pasta in the world. As expected, Italy took 41 of the 50 places. in it top 3 Located in Tagliatellethe linguine and classics macaroni. Only in fourth place are ravioli.
Argentina took a prominent place in the count, with only one spaghetti. The Sorrentinos invention, a national invention of Mar del Plata, ranked 24th.
How to make fried sorrentinos
We tell you the original version of the preparation of this Argentinian classic. Plus filling options: ham and cheese, caprese and broccoli with cream cheese, or chicken and peppers.
Ham and cheese
- 2 tablespoons of pork.
- 2 tablespoons of grated mozzarella cheese.
- A tablespoon of mozzarella cheese.
- A box of chopped dried tomatoes.
- fresh basil, w/n.
Broccoli with cream cheese and grated cheese
- One tablespoon of boiled and chopped broccoli.
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
Chicken and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of minced chicken.
- A box of golden bell peppers and onions.
at your service
- Flowers (sprinkled with flour) into a sorrentinera and covered with puff pastry for cakes.
- Spread the filling in each hole.
- Cover and cut.
- Fried in plenty of oil and served with criolla sauce.