The Canadian authorities recently announced the implementation of new requirements that will undoubtedly simplify immigration procedures to that country.
It is no secret that Canada is one of the countries where foreigners face the greatest difficulties in settling in legally. This, as a result of the strict immigration requirements stipulated in the law of this North American country.
MEJOR Recarga a Cuba 🇨🇺 Alegra a tu gente
However, immigration to Canada will soon be less difficult thanks to new requirements that the Canadian government plans to implement.
Apparently, in order to inhabit some areas of the country and provide a greater workforce, the authorities are considering opening the doors to foreigners. Therefore, they intend to make their immigration policies a little more flexible for those who agree to settle in one of these locations.
Likewise, although with this alternative, immigration to Canada will be easier, applicants must also meet some basic requirements. Consequently, prospective immigrants need to meet the requirements of the Rural and Northern Migration Program (RNIP).
According to information from Radio Canada International, RNIP will be willing to grant permanent residency to potential workers without further employment experience. In addition, they must demonstrate that they have had at least 1,560 hours of performance in a similar activity in the past three years.
Also, these new requirements for immigration to Canada will be considered in applications that have already been approved through the pilot program. Likewise, it applies to applications submitted in the future according to reports of the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.
Moreover, “with these reforms, candidates will not be penalized for short breaks in their career histories, including interruptions or layoffs due to the pandemic.”
Llama a Cuba 35 minutos por tan solo $10 (solo para nuevos clientes)
Cases in which the new requirements allow immigration to Canada
If you wish to immigrate to Canada by choosing the feature provided by these new requirements, you can do so if you have the specified profile. Therefore, Canadian authorities have issued eligibility criteria for granting residency to future immigrants.
As a result, the new requirements include:
- First, that the applicant has eligible experience or is a graduate of a post-secondary public institution in the community.
- Managing the two languages used in Canada, or at least one language between English and French.
- When immigrating to Canada, applicants must also meet the educational requirements of the position they wish to occupy
- Also show that you can support yourself during the time you adjust to where you will be staying in Canada.
- Finally, express your desire to prove yourself in the place chosen as your place of residence, as well as to comply with the specific requirements of the said community.
Casos Coronavirus Cuba: video de casos diarios y mapa de provincias
Apparently, those who fulfill these new requirements will have the possibility to immigrate to Canada to choose a job. As a result, you can become a resident of one of the following Canadian locations, As expected by the program:
- Altona / Rhineland, Manitoba
- Brandon, Manitoba
- Clarisholm, Alberta
- Moose Jo, Saskatchewan
- North Bay, Ontario
- Salt St. Mary, Ontario
- Sudbury, Onatario
- Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Timmins, Ontario
- Vernon, British Columbia
- West Kootenay, British Columbia
Noticias de Cuba más leídas
Likewise, it was learned that despite these new requirements, Canada would give the following professionals or specialists a greater opportunity to immigrate:
- Nursing coordinators and supervisors, as well as bachelors of nursing, nursing technicians, nursing assistants, nursing assistants, and patient aides.
- Also, related primary care professionals
- Registered nurses in psychiatry
- Caregivers, as well as home support workers
- And finally, housekeepers, or people who care about cleaning and the like
More news from Cuba
DIMECUBA es una empresa para llamar a cuba, con promociones en Recargas Cubacel. Además ofrece el servicio de viajes y envíos a Cuba. Dirección: 3750 W 16th Ave Ste 100, Miami, FL 33012, Estados Unidos. Horario: lunes a viernes de 10:00 a 20:00 y sábado de 9:00 a 17:00. Teléfono: +1 786-408-2088.
If you liked this Cuban news, select 5 stars: