east weekendThe first Harry Potter book celebrated its 25th anniversary. British writer J.K. Rowling has sold more than 120 million copies.
they start That was in 1997 and since then began the magic that has characterized the saga and captivated millions of readers around the world.
after several rejection In the editorials, the writer submitted her novel to Bloomsbury Publishing, which accepted the wizard’s story.
The June 26, 1997 The first edition of the book went on sale in the United Kingdom. Since then it has become a phenomenon in children’s literature.
10 Strange Facts About The Harry Potter Epic
- Harry Potter Philosopher’s Stone is the bestselling book in the series with 120 million copies.
- it has been Translator into 88 languages, including Latin and Ancient Greek.
- The Movie The highest income was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- The scar Lightning has been drawn about 5800 times.
- in auction Last year, $471,000 was paid for the first edition.
- Albus Dumbledore He lived 116 years, and his age has always been a mystery.
- The age The current age of Harry Potter is 41 years old as he was born on July 31, 1980.
- The legacy J.K. Rowling’s net worth is $1 billion.
- Daniel Radcliffe Use 160 pairs of glasses while recording movies.
- The last 11 million copies were sold the book Saga: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.