The WhatsApp It is one of the instant messaging applications that are loved by many because of its ease of functions that allow you to make long distance calls and video calls without paying a penny to send documents with a maximum of 2GB.
If more options are lost, Whatsapp plus It is one of the modified applications that you can download at the moment completely free of charge, in Spanish and without ads. In the following content, Depor explains how to do it step by step and thus be able to use all its new functions (even changing the interface color) in addition to those of the normal WhatsApp version.
Before installing WhatsApp Plus on your Android deviceKeep in mind that since it is not an official version of the instant platform, you should not have any trace of the original application on your smartphone as this may lead to some kind of error. So, you have to go to the Apps option under Settings and give the permission to view hidden files.
Once you’re done You should delete WhatsApp history on your phone And install WhatsApp Plus APK again. Then you have to access your account using your cell phone number and you can enjoy the app. Having said that, follow the steps below that we show you below so that you can enjoy the benefits of this app:
Look: WhatsApp: Trick to see where your friends’ statuses are saved
How to Download WhatsAPP PLUS APK in Spanish Without Ads 2022
- The first thing you should do is to make a backup of your normal WhatsApp.
- Now just root it.
- At that moment, download the APK of WhatsApp Plus using this Link.
- Now give the corresponding permissions to your Android cell phone to be able to install the normal WhatsApp Plus.
- When the installation is finished, click open, enter your cell phone number, verification code and that’s it.
- With it, you will have WhatsApp Plus in Spanish and with all the functions that are currently being tested in WhatsApp Beta.
- Always remember to keep WhatApp Plus updated even if a box appears saying you must update, do so or else you may be banned.
How to activate the new function of temporary messages in WhatsApp
- First of all, you should know that this new version of temporary messages is only present, at the moment, in version 184.108.40.206 of WhatsApp Beta for Android.
- Although when you activate temporary messages in WhatsApp, they tend to disappear completely, that is, there is nothing left.
- But now every time you activate this function, the new chats will disappear, thus leaving the oldest ones to avoid losing any kind of data.
- For this you just have to go to WhatsApp.
- Then go to Settings & Privacy and select “Default Duration”.
- At that moment you will see an option that says “You must select it”.
- Click there and you will see that you can select all your friends who have the Temporary Messages widget active.
What does the broken heart symbol mean in WhatsApp?
- The broken heart emoji is also known in English as the broken heart.
- This expresses the pain after someone ended their relationship with you.
- Likewise, it can express that someone’s heart has a bad heart and that they need surgery.
- In another context, it also indicates that your friend has suffered a cardiac arrest and that he needs to rest.
- This emoji represents the pain you feel when you miss the person you love.
Where are WhatsApp statuses saved on your cell phone
Here we will give you all the steps so that you can access it.
- The first thing you should know is that it is not necessary to download any third-party software.
- This way no APK file will be able to access your personal information.
- Now go to your smartphone’s file folder.
- At that time, you have to go to Settings and select the tab to view hidden files.
- Then go to the WhatsApp folder.
- At that moment, you should go to Media and then you will see, as a ghost, the .Status folder.
- And in it you will check not only the cases that you saw from your friends, but also from your country.
- Copy whatever you want and you’re done.
- Remember that these statuses go away once 24 hours have passed since they are posted, so keep that in mind.
So you can see which contacts are left or deleted from the WHATSAPP group chat
- First of all, it is necessary to note that “Previous participants” can only be used in the beta version at the moment. The WhatsApp For Android users. Later we will teach you how to obtain the test program.
- Now, open the app and enter into a group chat.
- The next step is to click on the conversation name and group settings and all members will appear.
- Scroll down and tap “View all (x more)”.
- Keep scrolling down and you will see “See previous participants” option, tap on it.
- Finally, you will get the list of contacts that have left or been deleted in the last 60 days.
What does WhatsAPP CLOWN EMOJI mean?
It looks simple, this icon represents a birthday circus or clown, but according to information from emojipedia, plus it was created to be used in a derogatory way and to indicate that a person is very stupid or stupid, which is why the phrase “I was a clown”. For example, it is common for someone to go back to their ex and end up cheating on him or her, and this is where they tell their friends and send that expression.
How to avoid your partner calling you on WhatsApp
- The first thing you should know is that this tool is only on WhatsApp Plus.
- In order to use WhatsApp Plus, you need to uninstall the normal WhatsApp.
- Now just enter this Link To get it instantly and without ads.
- After logging in to the app, your partner’s chat should open.
- Click on your profile picture.
- At that time you will be able to see a series of options.
How to schedule a WHATSAPP message on your iPhone
- From you Iphonego to the Shortcuts app.
- Next, enter the section automation.
- Now press the button Create personal automation.
- Among the options, select time of the day.
- Below this alternative, put the time you want to send the message.
- Later, you will have to give repetition and then in Per month.
- Next, choose the exact day you want to send the message.
- You will have to press “Next”. In the search engine, enter the text and click on it.
- On the tab, paste the message you want to send.
- Once you’re done, put it in the search engine The WhatsApp.
Steps to prevent your ex-partner from calling you on WhatsApp
- First, go to Whatsapp plus.
- Now, open the chat of your partner or the person you don’t want to receive their calls or video calls.
- The next step is to click on that contact’s profile picture.
- Some options will be displayed, tap on the option that says “No calls”.
- Finally, choose the notification that will appear when your ex calls you, it can be something like: “No signal”, “You are busy” or “(X person) is on a call”.
What does “satisfy many times” mean in WHATSAPP
- When someone forwards a message, WhatsApp only allows you to send the text to a maximum of 5 people.
- If you want to send the same message to your friends again, the text “Forwarded multiple times” will be displayed.
- This means that the message has been sent to more than 6 people.
- If you want to remove it, all you have to do is copy the message.
- Then paste it into your contact’s chat.
How to write back to your ex who blocked you on WhatsApp
- The first thing would be to find a partner.
- This can be your best friend who not only knows you, but also who your ex-lover was.
- Now you should add this contact to the WhatsApp group.
- Then ask him to withdraw from that group.
- At that moment, you will start chatting with your ex-partner again.
- Remember that this trick should only be done as long as you are sure of what you are doing.
- Also, if your ex leaves the group, your friend will not be able to add you both again.
How to make WhatsApp chat invisible
- The first thing will be to enter into the chat of your friend that you want to make invisible on WhatsApp.
- After that go to your profile.
- At that time, you should silence all notifications of messages he sends you.
- Then you should choose not to make any sound when an alert arrives.
If you want more information about sportsWe recommend that you follow us on our most active social networks that we offer below.