instant messaging app The WhatsApp It has a desktop and laptop version called WhatsApp Web, a platform that allows you to link your accounts in web browsers such as: Google ChromeAnd SafariAnd fire foxAnd Microsoft Edge, etc. Today we are going to show you a very useful trick to notify you when a contact is signed in, which means it will alert you just like Windows Live Messenger.
Well, who does not remember the popular Windows Live Messenger. It was definitely the best instant messaging app from 1999 to 2005. One of the main reasons is that it alerted you when one of your contacts went online while you were doing other things like: browsing Google, watching videos on YoutubePlaying on PC, etc. WhatsApp Web is able to do something similar, But with the help of an extension that you have to download from the Chrome Web Store and install it in your favorite browser.
Since WhatsApp is an application that users use several times a day, it is important to clarify this The web version will only notify you about people who are online while you are using the platform, apart from WhatsApp Web it will not interrupt you.
Guide for WhatsApp Web to let you know if one of your contacts is connected to the app
1. Once Extension, click the icon puzzle (accessories) It is located in the upper right corner of Chrome.
2. If you can’t see it, touch next to profile picture gmail.
3. All your Chrome extensions will open, but search for them “WA Web Plus Couple WhatsApp” And touch the three vertical dots on the right side.
4. Several options will be displayed, click here attached.
5. If you look now, a green cross symbolLocated in a circle is the extension “WA Web Plus”.
6. Once you get the shortcut for the extension (fix), Enter WhatsApp Web in the usual way.
7. Then Click on the “WA Web Plus” icon.
8. WhatsApp Web will open with a long list of options. Just check the box that says “Online contact notification.
9. Done, while you are using the web version of WhatsApp, the app will notify you when each of your contacts is connected.
If you have a problem with WhatsApp and want to report it, you can write to their contact email: sm[email protected] or [email protected].
You can also place the order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now if you need to make a general application, you can complete the following appearance. There, just enter your phone number, as well as your place of residence code, and write a message after logging in.
WhatsApp: The new update will allow you to reply to messages as in Messenger
It is expected to be a New update for WhatsApp who will allow Reply to messages Within chats, similar to its sister platforms, Instagram and Facebook.
Information about the update was disclosed by WABetaInfoWhich indicated that users would even be able to activate or deactivate feedback notifications in their messages.
It is about extension Version 220.127.116.11 that can be found inside google play beta programAnd if it is not there you can download the apk from APK Mirror. In this the user can activate and deactivate feedback in messages; In the latter case to avoid excessive notifications.
It should be noted that it is a beta version and may not be available or not allow replying to chat messages. At the moment, there is no official release date, and it is not known if the update will arrive by region or globally.
Another detail is that the option, although it is now being developed for devices with Android, and you have the option of Google beta program, it will also reach those who have an operating system iOS.
It is estimated that such hadiths Instagram And Facebook social networking site, which actually allows you to reply, you can take advantage of the emoji by pressing the message for a few seconds and there choose any of the options which can be laughter, anger, sadness, among others.