It should be noted that this country is considered one of the best countries to live in Human development index thanks to their living conditions of health, education and politics.
Next, we will detail the requirements for traveling to Denmark and being able to apply for the various offers being offered.
As mentioned by the site https://vivirporelmundo.org/Certain countries require a Schengen visa to enter Denmark. This is a document that allows them to stay for up to 90 days and serves only as a tourist visa, not for residence or work.
However, this is not the case in Argentina. The travel blog notes: “The Latin American countries that only need to present a passport and not a Schengen visa to enter Denmark are: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Denmark entry requirements are as follows:
- You have a valid passport
- You have the financial means to pay for your accommodation
- Justify your stay with documents such as your place of residence and return flight
- Not registered as persona non grata in the Schengen Information System (SIS II)
Different types of residence permits.
There are different ways to obtain a residence permit in Denmark: for a jobstudies, family reunification, asylum, and professional practices, among others.
The documents usually required in this case are:
- Passport or original ID
- A recent passport size photo
- Employment contract or statement from the employer
- Rental agreement or a letter from the landlord if you also require personal identification
If you are a citizen of Argentina or ChileYou can apply for this opportunity that allows you to leave and work in Denmark for a year. You are also allowed to attend a limited time course. The fee for doing paperwork is DKK 2,000 (€268), according to the travel website.
Access requirements are as follows:
- Submit documents for paid fees
- Complete passport copy
- Document your return ticket or prove that you have sufficient funds to purchase a ticket
- Documents to prove that you can support yourself financially during your stay
- An insurance contract covering the entire period of stay
Working in Denmark: the six most in-demand professions that pay with dollars
Companies in Denmark are looking for enthusiastic young people who want to be part of their work teams. With Work in Denmark, the official government job search platform for foreigners, the most in-demand occupations are:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Business and Finance
- Medical and health services
- web developers
- Transportation and logistics
According to the survey PayScale portal salariesdeveloper earns on average $55,000 per yearwhile the doctor arrives at 135,000 USD per yearBecause it is a more demanding job, especially after the pandemic.