Canada has in recent years become one of the most sought after destinations for Colombian citizens, as it is a country that consistently offers excellent job and academic opportunities.
Given this scenario, the Seine River Public Employment Agency opened a new call this week to work in that country. He also confirmed that there are a total of 100 vacancies available for people with experience in maintaining telecommunication networks.
There are a total of 100 vacancies for technicians in the field of installation and maintenance of telecommunications networks. Remember that once the number of resumes required for each vacancy has been met, the application will no longer be available, as it will go into probation status, even if the closing date is not met. mentioned at the beginning.
Then the entity added: Persons interested in participating in this call must comply 100% with the profile set forth in the Agency’s Employment Mediation web application. Please note that, if included in the selection process, the place of employment is Ontario Canada. Those interested must have a passport or begin the process of obtaining one.
- Academic qualifications: Technician or technician in the installation and maintenance of telecommunications networks.
- Experience: Three (3) years.
- Minimum two years climbing experience.
- RF exposure training and experience with RF monitoring devices in the field.
- Knowledge of electronic, mechanical and electrical components.
- Must be able/willing to comply with all safety procedures and protective equipment.
- Current driver’s license.
- Rigorous physical labor ability.
- language. Such as: Basic English.
- a work day: 44 hours a week.
- The final selection process is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the employer and will take place once the profile verification, interview and technical test process has been completed.
- If selected, the employer will indicate the travel conditions and requirements for travel to the country where this vacancy will be filled.
- The company will request the necessary immigration documents to incorporate the people you have selected.
- Indefinite contract.
- Salary: 16,192,000 Colombian pesos per month.
- A utility vehicle is awarded to the company, for overtime at 30%. Travel expenses, if any.
- A trip from the city of origin to the city of destination will be granted, as well as accommodation with all services listed. Personal protective equipment, uniforms, and theoretical and practical training are also provided.
How to apply for Sina job offer?
- Candidates must register their CV on the platform of the Seine River Public Employment Agency (https://agenciapublicadeempleo.sena.edu.co) and apply for the vacancy that interests you.
- The final selection process is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the employer, and will take place once the profile verification, interview and technical test process has been completed.
- The application deadline is December 15, 2022.