The WhatsApp It is one of the most used instant messaging applications on devices Iphone And Android. However, despite its popularity, the platform has secret tricks that most of its users are not aware of. One of these methods allows us to hide the “Forwarded” label when forwarding a message, photo or video.
The forward feature in WhatsApp is a convenient way to capture a message or photo that was sent to you and share it with other people. But when you do that, the other person will get a message that it’s a forwarded message.
This works when you want to share audios or images as well as other multimedia files, as WhatsApp will display them as forwarded when someone sends them to you and forward them to another person or group.
Next, we will teach you how to forward a WhatsApp message without displaying it with the “Forward” flag so that the other person doesn’t know that you just clicked forward.
Steps to forward a message on WhatsApp without labeling “Forward”
1. The first thing to do is enter the conversation Where is the item you want to share and hold your finger on it to select it. employment iOS It’s a little different and what you have to do is click on it to open it.
2. Once the item is selected, Click on the Share option instead of forward. It will be one of your options Android in the top right. on iOS, the option to share is in a different location and you will need to insert the item by clicking on it to view it.
3. When you open the sharing menu, it doesn’t matter if it’s on Android or iOS, because in both cases you can choose to do it through apps. Here, Select the option to indicate that you want to share content on WhatsApp. You can do this without any problem even if the content is already on WhatsApp.
4. You will reach the menu “send me”. In this section, Select the chats or groups in which you want to share the item, which can only be in one or more conversations, and when you select it, click the send button.
5. You’ll be taken to an intermediate point where you can edit the item you’re sharing or add a written message, then confirm by pressing the submit button again.
So that you can basically understand how it works It will be as if you are sending this photo or item that comes directly from your mobile phone, for this reason, it will not appear with the forwarded label.
How do I know if someone has registered me in their contact list
If there is something the application should improve, it is in the default security, which is often compromised by the simple collection of data and information, because in this instant messaging system it is very easy to communicate with another person without having to count with a filter. This notification tells you how to see who has saved you in their contact list or if you are logged into their mobile apps.
First, you need to create a file New broadcast list.
in second place, Send a message to any contact through this list.
Third, we have to wait Recipients open and read the message.
Fourth, you need to long press on the sent message and click on the option ‘Information’ when the menu appears.
In the fifth and last place, WhatsApp will display the phones of those who received and read the message. In addition, here you will be able to find out whether a person has our contact number in the agenda or not, even if we have not added it.