Don’t miss your chance to get a guaranteed Shiny Celebi Pokemon GO! Niantic has announced a deadline when coaches will be allowed to start their search “to get distracted by something shiny” in Pokemon GO. Details here.
After confirmation with popular Niantic Pokemon website Sribee Inform the trainers that Shiny Celebi’s research will be leaving Pokemon GO Together with Jesse and James on February 28, 2021. According to this announcement, coaches who have started the search but have not completed it will be fine, but those who have not yet begun will miss this amazing opportunity to capture that brilliance. Celebi pink.
In order to claim Distracted By Something Shiny Special Research all one has to do is open its app. Personally, I will not take any risks. I will continue to work and work on completing it now and getting it done well before the end date above. The tasks are super easy and the Shiny Celebi’s bonus is guaranteed in the best possible research bonus ever … at least until Niantic Shiny Mew drops in February.
Anyway, here’s the full assignment for Distracted By Something Shiny Special Research in Pokemon GO To help coaches get to meet Shiny Celebi before he’s gone for the night.
The first page of four
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: 20 Super Balls
- Catch 10 grass-type Pokemon: Nuzleaf
- Evolve 3 Grass-type Pokémon: Cottonee
- Bonus: Diglett (Shiny Ability) 500 Stardust, 1000 XP
Tw0 page of four
- Play with your friend 10 times: 1 puffin
- Take a screenshot of Pokemon Grass: Combee
- Give your friend 10 rewards: the Karobi
- Bonus: Pinsir (glossy) 500 Stardust, 1000 XP
The third page of four
- Defeat Jesse or James 4 times: Maximum 5 Revivals
- Make 5 Big Bow Ball Shots: Hoothoot
- Hatch 3 eggs: Freak
- Bonus: Meet Vibrava, 500 Stardust, 1,000 Page XP
Four of four
- [AUTO-CLAIM]: 500 XP
- [AUTO-CLAIM]: Eccentric (brilliant capable)
- [AUTO-CLAIM]: Fungus
- Bonus: Shiny Celebi (guaranteed), 500 Stardust, 1000 XP