Despite the disagreements in recent weeks caused by the new The WhatsApp, The app is still the most used in the world and has many functional options for users.
Creating a conversation with yourself is one of them and it can serve, among other things, to send information, links, files, or multimedia content on your own. This way nothing will be forgotten and it will not be necessary to turn to the notepad for comment.
WhatsApp officially doesn’t have this functionality, but there is a Secret trick For you to create it and the key is group chats. Additionally, the chat will also appear in Whatsapp Web Which will be very useful for whoever needs it.
- Enter the WhatsApp application and click on the three-dot icon to open the options menu.
- There, selectNew Group“To create an account, add a trusted friend, then choose a chat name at the end.
- When Collection WhatsApp, delete the friend’s contact and that’s it. There will only be one person in the group and you can send messages or files without a problem.
Usually users use WhatsApp to chat with third parties or in a group and nothing else, but what they don’t know is that there are secrets to using the app that can be very useful:
- Leaves a group without anyone knowingAlthough technically there’s no way for the group abandon poster not to appear, there is an option to not see the group anymore. Go to group info, silence as long as you want, then archive it. That way, it won’t be seen anymore on startup.
- Recover a deleted conversation– This can be achieved if the user has made a backup copy of the application.
- Featured posts: Those who have important information in chats can highlight it so that they don’t search the entire conversation. To do this, you must press your finger on the message and press the “Highlight” option. Then go to Group info and look under “Featured Posts.”
- Read messages without appearing onlineFor those who have an iPhone, it’s very simple. Every time several messages appear from the same chat, tap the message on the lock screen and it will be displayed to read it.
WhatsApp is full of tricks, secrets and news. Its competitors are Telegram and Signal, too. It is just a matter of finding the most comfortable private messaging app that fits every user’s daily routine.