We finally see Babylon fall in action at E3 2021. The new version of PlatinumGames was shown in a trailer that includes gameplay scenes that reveal the biggest surprise: It’s a game-as-a-service co-op for four players. Does he convince you? In these impressions, we tell you what’s new from the authors of Bayonetta and Nier: Automata.
appearing during Square Enix shows at E3, fall of Babylon It reappeared after that Nearly two years of silence Too hard for fans of Nier: Automata or Bayonetta. I wanted to know what the designers of PlatinumGames were up to and the fact that they didn’t leave anyone indifferent. Far from the idea I originally conveyed, as it seemed like an epic single-player action adventure, it was pretty surprising to discover that the fall of Babylon would be like Play as a Service Where we will have to conquer different dungeons in a co-op experience for up to four players.
With the graphic aspect that has attracted the attention of many due to the commitment to yellow tones in lighting, the truth is that it still Leave work So forward in this aspect that Babylon’s fall is at its best for its future launch in 2022. Square Enix has indicated that aspects such as Equipment customization They will be essential as the adventure progresses, being a vital part of its playable structure. Additionally, the distributor and developer agree that the title is progressing smoothly.
The fall of Babylon will be his closed beta In the future so we can experience it, the truth is we want to know how the experience feels hack and slash The brand of the house in the title of these properties. What do you think of that? Is this what you expected? Here are our impressions after it was shown at E3 2021.
5 things you need to know about the fall of Babylon
- Play as a service with co-op for 4. Coming in 2022 to PC, PS4, and PS5, it will have a closed beta.
- Inspired by the fighting system of Nier: Automata.
- The Fall of Babylon is a hack and slash game set in a medieval fantasy world.
- PlatinumGames’ hallmarks will be very present with a variety of equipment, enemies, combos and perfect dodges that slow down time and challenge the ultimate bosses.
- The scenarios will be destructible and there will be a certain exploration component.
Subscribe to the 3DJuegos TRAILERS YouTube channel