Almost a month since his last win in football League. he Minnesota United I had an April to remember, with only one victory, which happened on the first day of the month, when I was defeated 1-0 against St. Louis Cityas well as dismissing the stellar start to five straight wins.
With a 1-1 draw Sunday night vs FC Dallas at Allianz Field, monsters Date 10 closed in seventh place Western Conference With 11 units, he accumulated three matches won, three lost and three drawn.
April without the smell of spring
The fourth month of the year was not a cup of milk for a team Adrian Heath. It seemed like spring was coming to Minnesota, too, though plans didn’t quite go so well.
– On April 1st visited what was at the time the best team in the tournament, St. Louis City, who debuted in Major League Soccer with five straight wins, much to the surprise of locals and outsiders. United set foot in City Park and did so with a 1-0 victory with a goal from Luis Amarilla on the Sighs side.
– A week later, Minnesota traveled to Soldier Field and couldn’t beat the local Chicago Fire, they lost 2-1 with goals from Ke Kamara, and Kevin Arriaga’s opponent for the visit.
– On April 15 it looked like he would be back on the road to victory, as he was measured against Orlando City, who had a very poor start to the championship, but the match went in favor of the Purple Lions thanks to goals from Iván Angulo and Duncan McGuire in the final part of the duel.
– The game on April 22 was presented as the toughest of the month, as Minnesota United visited the Seattle Sounders at Lumen Field. However, the guests were solid in defense and had more chances than the hosts, but Albert Rusnak’s goal in the 79th minute wasted United’s night and the team returned to Minnesota without goals.
– to close the month, monsters Sunday night received the hard team from FC Dallas, who also wanted Victory Road back, as he had just gone missing on his visit to New York City. On the first date of the season, the two teams met and the victory was for Minnesota 1-0, with the intent being to repeat the result. However, both teams faced fierce and tight defenses and midfields, so no goals were conceded and the game was tied.
Adrian Heath and Sons will be looking to turn the page in April and start climbing the pecking order again. Next Saturday they will visit Vancouver and Whitecaps in Canada. For its part, the Texas team will host St. Louis City at home.