What is backup in The WhatsApp? As its name suggests, it is an exact copy of all your conversations which includes text, images, videos, Word documents, Excel, PDF, etc., that you sent in each of the contacts. The point of the tool is that you will not lose this information when your mobile device crashes, you are a victim of theft or you change your cell phone. Now, WhatsApp allows you to encrypt your Google Drive (cloud) backups, do you want to know how to do that? Here we will explain it.
By 2016, users The WhatsApp They were demanding that conversations be private, to the point of insisting that the app in green implements end-to-end encryption, what is that? It is a security system where only users who are communicating can read, see or know everything that is sent, and it also works with group chats.
The feature we just mentioned is now available in backups, meaning no one will know what’s in that file even if you save it to Google Drive or iCloud. It is important to clarify that at the moment it is only for beta users The WhatsApp He can access this feature, however, everything indicates that he will soon reach the stable version of the application on iOS and Android, as published by Mark Zuckerberg himself via his official account at Facebook social networking site.
We are adding another layer of privacy and security to The WhatsAppComprehensive encryption option for backups that people choose to store on Google Drive or iCloud. (…) Getting there was a difficult and technical challenge that required a new framework for primary storage and cloud storage on all operating systems”Facebook CEO said.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA ON ANDROID
- First, enter Here From your Android phone And click on “Be a validator”.
- Then click “You can download it from Google Play”.
- It will open the Play Store for you to download WhatsApp beta.
- If you already have the trial version installed, you will only have to update it.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA ON IOS
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight in the App Store.
- When you install it, simply Open this link to apply for a position In WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- Now you should be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press accept to get the placement and it will not take long to install WhatsApp beta on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that participants in the WhatsApp beta are more limited on the iPhone.
How to encrypt WhatsApp backups
- when you turn The WhatsApp In its beta version, you have to tap on the three vertical dots present in the upper right corner.
- Now, go to Settings and then Chats.
- Find and tap the “Backup” section.
- Finally, tap on the “Encrypt Backups” option to activate end-to-end encryption.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.