Do you have what it takes to succeed?Squid game: Challenge“? This is the question asked by users who enter the official website to connect to the second season. The “reality” film based on the Netflix series was such a success after its premiere that work on a new part has already begun so that new contestants have already been recruited.
456 people will be selected for the competition, which has a grand prize of $4.56 million and whose last season included participants from different parts of the world: the United States, Brazil, Vietnam, the United Kingdom… What do you have to do to participate? On this note we tell you
Look: Discount up to 30%. In the best entertainment. Find out about all the promotions here
How to advance to “Squid Game: Challenge”?
People who want to participate in Season 2 of “Squid Game: Challenge” must enter https://squidgamecasting.com/#castingthe official website for the tests.
There you will find that castings are divided into three based on locations: UK Casting, US Casting, and International Casting.
In the case of participants from Latin American countries such as Peru, Colombia or Mexico, they must enter the “Global Casting” alternative.
It should be noted that since the competition is international, the entire process will be in English and it is a basic requirement that applicants speak this language fluently.
Requirements to participate in the game Squid: Challenge
To participate in the program call, you must meet these basic requirements:
- speak english
- You must be over 21 years old
- Allow time for 4 weeks of uninterrupted recording
- You must have a passport that is valid for the entire filming period and “allows you the right and ability to travel to all locations specified by the production.”
- Not working for All3 Media Group, Studio Lambert, ITV Studios Grou, The Garden or Netflix or having family or close friends working for these companies.
Steps to apply for “Squid Game: Challenge”
If you would like to participate in the auditions for Season 2 of “The Squid Game: The Challenge,” you must have the following files on hand:
The video must last 1 minute (please do not exceed this length). You must state why you want to participate in “Squid Game: The Challenge,” what your game strategy is and what you will do with the $4.56 million prize.
The video must be recorded in landscape mode. They ask that you sit in a quiet place and that they can see you well. The video must be unfiltered and recorded in English.
- Portrait mode photos
They ask you to upload two photos: one for the full body, and one for portrait mode (face) only. And three additional photos without additional specifications.
Once you have these documents in hand, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the official website, to the global castings section at this link https://us.castitreach.com/ag/realcasting/sgrow2/welcome.html.
- Accept the requirements, which mean: to be over 21 years old, to have time to register for 4 weeks, to have a valid passport for the duration of registration, and not to be an employee of the company that makes the software.
- Fill out the CV data: full name, email, phone number, date of birth, nationality, passport number and create a password.
- Remember that the email you provide, along with your password, will be your path to later accessing your inbox for information about the results of the call.
Currently, there is no release date for “The Squid Game: The Challenge” Season 2.