The ship will resume service in EuropeYou will spend the summer 2022 season sailing the western Mediterranean and exploring the French and Italian Riviera, SpainAnd PortugalAnd Tarek mountainAnd MoroccoAnd Malta and the Canary Islands.
“Based on feedback from our loyal customers and those who want to try Seabourn for the first time, we have reviewed the reboot for Estancia Seaborn To coincide with the summer travel peak of 2022.” Josh Leibovitz, President of Seabourn. “We know our guests are eager to see the world with us again and we look forward to welcoming them back to Seabourn.”
The revised restart date means that the brand will cancel the 145-day global flight in 2022 Estancia Seaborn, who was originally scheduled to come out January 11 2022 from Angels. The World Cruise 2024 itinerary will replicate the much-anticipated World Cruise 2022. World Cruise 2024 will be available for booking on October 2021.
Passengers and travel advisors on their canceled World Cruise 2022 trip will receive specific information applicable to their reservation. Seabourn requires customers and travel advisors to use the online resources available first on their website rather than calling the reservations call center for information on cancellations due to the potential for high volumes, high calls, and the possibility of time slots.
For reservations or more information on Seabourn, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. International guests can contact Seabourn as follows: United Kingdom (GBP currency) – 0344338 8610; Europe (Euro coin) – 1872 1872 00800; Australia (Australian dollar currency) – 1300 987323.
The ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two expedition ships under construction and is a proud member of the world’s leading cruise lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is the official UNESCO World Heritage cruise partner under a multi-year agreement to promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world. Our highest responsibility and highest priority is compliance, environmental protection, and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and the people and communities who visit our ships.
Notes to editors:
Seaborn Consistently ranked among the world’s top travel picks by professional critics and expert readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure And Condé Nast Traveler. Their elegant and distinctive nautical holidays are known for:
- Intimate boats with a private club atmosphere.
- Intuitive and personalized service delivered by employees who are passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
- Organized tours of the seven continents offer award-winning experiences.
- All suites overlook the sea and are luxuriously decorated
- Premium spirits and fine wines are available on board at all times
- We welcome champagne and courtesy bar in the suite full of your preference
- Advice is not required or expected
- The best seaside resort masterfully designed
- World-class cuisine, further improved thanks to a culinary partnership with the chef. Thomas Keeler
- All restaurants are free, eat wherever and whenever you want and with whomever you want
- Seabourn talks, in touch with insightful experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and expand your experience in select destinations *^
- Choose beneficial and sustainable travel experiences as an official UNESCO cruise partner*
- Spa and wellness with Dr. Andre Weil*, with an exclusive Conscious Living Program*
- Evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, exclusively produced by Belinda King Creative Productions†
- Committed to environmental management and sustainability
*Optional programs at an additional cost
^ Available at Seabourn Odyssey, Seaborn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seaborn Encore, Seaborn Ovation
† Not available on board Seaborne Project