hardware manzana you have the app health With which physical condition and possible diseases can be monitored for free, then specialists can take this data as a basis if the patient allows it to generate better diagnoses.
In any case, if so Arrhythmiahigh or low heart rate, running is recommended notices to maintain control over these episodes. To do this, follow these steps:
– Open the application health on iPhone.
– Click on the “Browse” tab and then click on the option “heartIn this section you can see the notifications section for irregular rhythm (arrhythmia).
– After activating it, notifications can be enabled in the app apple watch from iPhone.
– Touch the tabmy watch“.
– Click on the “heart” option and then on the irregular rhythm to activate it.
To ensure access to this functionality, users must have the latest version of iOS 16 as well as who watchOSso it can only be used by iPhone 8 onwards. In addition, it can only be used by people over the age of 22 years And those who have not been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation because of their already arrhythmia by default.
With these readings, it could be a case Arrhythmia Despite the confirmation of the diagnosis, the user will have to go to a specialist, who will make a correct reading of the data or a more accurate reading using specialized tools. he apple watch A health app does not replace a medical opinion.
he apple watch It can notify when the heart beat per minute is significantly divergent. This type of data logging is available to users over 13 years of age and can be activated from iPhone.
– Open the application apple watch from iPhone.
Click on the My Clock tab, then on the Heart option.
– Touch on the heart rate rise and set the amount beats per minute max.
– Touch on the low heart rate and select the minimum number of beats per minute.
Once the maximum and minimum pulses heartWhen you exceed these limits, an alert will be issued with a number beats per minute, the time when the abnormal rhythm began, and the activity you may be doing.
If you are diagnosed with Atrial fibrillationUsers can use and activate the AFib History feature from the Heart tab in the app apple watch from iPhone. This will keep a record of the user’s daily activities to ensure their well-being-
according to manzanaAll information related to users’ health is stored securely within the device and is not shared with the company, other organization or unauthorized person.