This is not a specific browser issue, but in any of these services available for Androidd, users often download unwanted files that gradually accumulate, occupying megabytes or even gigabytes of space on mobile phones, It made these work slower, which can be seen in the speed with which information is opened in web browsers.
However, these files do not sit silently on the devices, but instead can be cleaned from the cache periodically as a way to preserve the phone.
It should be clarified that this is not an Android action, but rather a browser, so the steps to follow in each of them are different.
These are the instructions for clearing cache in major Android browsers
1. In the first step, you have to enter the application and then touch the menu option, which are the three dots on the upper right part of the screen.
2. Next, you should go to the history and touch “Clear browsing data”.
3. At this point, make sure that the tab next to “Interval” is set to “All” or “Always since”
4. As a last step, it is necessary to select “Site data and cookies” and “Cached images and files” and then touch “Clear browsing data” thus getting rid of all saved and unnecessary data.
This has been the default browser on all Samsung phones for some time, so it’s possible that many of its users may choose this option when making web queries. Here are the steps to clear cache in this app.
1. Open the browser and then go to the menu which is the three lines on the bottom right of the screen.
2. Next, you should touch Settings, which is the “Nut” icon.
3. When you are there, you have to move the screen up until you find the option that says “Personal Browsing Data”.
4. Then you should select the first option from the displayed list, which says “Clear browsing data”
4. To finish, the options “Cookies/Site Data” and “Cache of images and files” should be checked in blue, then touch “Delete all” and touch “Delete” in the pop-up window.
1. As in all browsers already mentioned, you must first open the application and then go to the menu button, which is a three-dot icon located in the upper right part of the screen.
2. As a second step, you have to enter the configuration and then choose the option that says “Delete browsing data”.
3. Now the “Cookies” and “Cache files and images” options should be selected
4. Finally, all that remains is to touch “Delete browsing data”.
Despite the fact that these are the three most popular search engines among Android users, there are those who use more specialized apps like Opera or Bravewhich will have a similar method of clearing the cache, because you have to look for the History section in the browser settings and then the options for deleting junk files will be displayed.
Android devices also provide the option to clear the cache of any application from the settings of the cell phone itself, Although all personal information such as accounts and access codes to banking platforms are lost. These are the steps to follow.
1. Open the Settings app on the phone.
2. Then you should go to the Applications section.
3. Next, you should touch the app you want.
4. As a fourth step, it is necessary to scroll up a bit until you find the “Storage” option, which you have to enter.
5. From there, you will need to tap on “Delete Cache” which is the brush icon located at the bottom right of the screen.