Zacatecas attends 44 business meetings at Tianguis Turístico Digital

Zacatecas, the US Capital of Culture 2021, has successfully concluded its participation in the second edition of Digital Tourism Tangoys Where 44 work appointments were attended.

Tourism Minister Eduardo Yarto Aponte commented that for the second year in a row Zacatecas is participating in a hypothetical way the maximum tourism business opportunities in Mexico.

The above, through pre-set appointments with retail agencies, wholesale operators, receiving agencies, wedding planners, OTAS, air standardization companies, and marketing and advertising companies.

80 percent of these companies are national companies from the State of Mexico, Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey and San Luis Potosi; While 20% represent international players from Canada, San Diego, San Francisco, Barcelona and Roma.

The official indicated that from 44 business hires, 90 percent of them are new clients And the remaining 10 percent is part of the world of clients that Secturz actually works with.

Follow up through presentations until they know the destination through the “Zacatecas Specialists” webinar and as a starting point to start working with them, as the needs are different for each alliance.

Eduardo Yarto indicated that Zacatecas was placed in a position American Capital of Culture 2021 Among the buyers of this second edition of Tianguis Turístico Digital, this will help promote it both nationally and internationally as a destination.

See also  An economic recession and the loss of thousands of jobs could be the consequences if the US defaults

Aileen Morales

"Beer nerd. Food fanatic. Alcohol scholar. Tv practitioner. Writer. Troublemaker. Falls down a lot."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top