in this news
Xiaomi He announced that one of his latest releases would be arriving 100% free of charge to all your customers who have purchased a cell phone from the chain Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G or higher.
As part of the company, About 14 models will receive the MIU 14 update for Xiaomi OS – which works as a modified version of Android 13 – in the coming months.
Bitcoin Still Complicated: The Only Two Cryptocurrencies Worth It This Week
The New Super Chinese WiFi That Doubles The Speed And Never Cuts Arrives: How To Achieve It
Below we tell you all the models that will be able to receive this free update As well as all the details about this new operating system from the Chinese giant.
Xiaomi’s Christmas gift: which mobile phones apply
As part of the company, Mobile phones that will receive the new update are both from the official line of Xiaomi Like your sub-brand little bit.
Specifically, the following devices will be updated with MIU 14:
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G / LITTLE X3 GT
- Xiaomi CIVI 2
- Redmi K40 Pro / Redmi K40 Pro +
- Xiaomi 12X
- Xiaomi Mi 11 LE / Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Redmi K40 / LITTLE F3
- Redmi Note 11 Pro / Redmi Note 11 Pro +
It should be noted that not everyone will have the same Android version running lower than MIU 14And the With many devices running Android 12 while others will have Android 13 due to compatibility issues.
Galperon’s Mysterious Letter Against the National Government: What Happened
Motorola’s $249,999 Tank Buy Now Limit 10 is new
How is the new xiaomi product
the The new operating system from Xiaomi It was officially introduced in November this year, but now it has only reached the company’s older models that can still be upgraded.
With that in mind, it’s worth checking out the new features that will be implemented in the new update. According to several professionals who have tested the beta versionYou can find the following jobs:
- The app store returns to MIUI: This element that we lost in previous versions of MIUI is back with a completely renewed design. We understand that it can choose to use it depending on whether we want a cellar or Discover Googlebut we’ll have to wait and see how it finally plays out.
- Recognize text in images: We can already enjoy this functionality in other systems like iOSIt basically consists of being able to select any text from an image and interact with it, either by copying or pasting it into any other part of the system.
- Built-in anti-fraud system: A system that allows reporting of possible applications using virus risks And identify unknown numbers as well as detect dangerous text messages.
- New design for widgets section: Remember that new widgets from MIUI 13 interface They haven’t finally made it to global ROMs for this system, so Xiaomi has redesigned this list so you can get it done anywhere ROM from MIUI 14.
- The Clock app has also been redesigned: It does not change its functionality or performance, but it does provide a new aesthetic according to the rest of the interface.
- Gallery includes new functionality: This app now features two new programs Different sections between albums that we have stored on the phone and others that are for recommendations that are made automatically by Amnesty International With our photos stored in iOS style.
- Alert bubbles, the new way to reply to messages quickly: Xiaomi It gives a lot of importance in the latest versions of floating windowsFor this reason, it has added a new section where we can quickly and easily publish and interact with any application.
- Option to disable persistent notifications: The possibility of doing so Disable these types of notifications directly from the notification panelAll this in order to make the choice clearer and in an easier way to use.