Through the website Job Bank A Canadian company has announced a vacancy for a cement finishing company Windmill Group Company Located in Ontario.
According to the information available on the site, the offer consists of 7 vacant positions with a salary of 48 Canadian dollars per hour, with a minimum of 44 working hours. One working day per week.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, here we leave you the requirements. A must have for Mexicans who wish to apply -Experience ranging between 3 and 5 years In the region.
Applicants must have experience in Dusty work And in the highlands.
the scene The business is commercialIndustrial and institutional manufacturing of pre-assembled houses, residential workshops, roads and bridges.
Among the tasks to be performed in this job are: Mexicans without studies in Canada As a cement finisher who pays a salary of 106,000 pesos per month, there are details below:
- Inspecting formwork materials, granular base and rebar and placing concrete directly on forms or surfaces according to grade.
- Fill gaps and remove stains in freshly poured cement.
- Preparing offers and quotations.
- Operate electric vibrators to compact concrete.
- Leveling the upper surface of concrete according to grade and depth specifications.
- Working at heights, on scaffolds or swinging platforms. Add the desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools.
- Instruct trainees to install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other accessories.
- Apply hardening and sealing components to treat surfaces.
- Waterproof, moisture-resistant and restorative surfaces.
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged parts of concrete structures.
- Estimating costs and materials. Read and interpret charts, maps, drawings and specifications.
It is important to note that you cannot apply for the vacancy unless you are Canadian citizenA permanent or temporary resident of Canada.
If you have Work Permit Valid Canadian.