The WhatsApp It is an instant messaging platform where you can share all kinds of multimedia files like: images, videos, audios, Word documents, Excel, PDF, etc., especially texts mostly sent by the above mentioned application of the target company. This time we are going to show you a trick to paste any paragraph from a webpage or social network on WhatsApp without having to copy it, is that possible? Yes, which is easier than you think. Take note.
It is important to clarify that this method does not only work with The WhatsAppbut with any other instant messaging app, social networks or platforms that allow you to paste texts, like Notepad for example.
How to paste texts in WhatsApp without copying them
- First, make sure that Google Chrome or the browser of your choice and The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, open any web page that contains written information.
- Tap the button with three vertical lines on the bottom of your Android phone, which is the button with which apps open in the background.
- Press for a few seconds on the icon of the search engine you are using, some options will be displayed, choose the one that says “Open in split screen view”.
- This function will allow you to simultaneously open and use two applications on the screen of your cell phone.
- Log in to The WhatsApp And access the chat you want.
- Tap on the browser screen and select the text (don’t copy it).
- Finally, drag the text or paragraph to the writing bar (important) from The WhatsApp It will stick automatically.
It is a very useful trick that will save you a lot of time. The process seems long because we have detailed all the steps, but doing it is very quick and convenient especially when you want to copy and paste information to send to a friend, family member or co-worker.
How to update WhatsApp for mobile forever
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Writes The WhatsApp in the search bar.
- Access the first application that appears.
- Since you have already installed it on your device, the following buttons may appear: “Uninstall” and “Open” or “Uninstall” and “Update”.
- The next step is to tap on the three vertical dots icon, and place them in the upper right corner.
- Finally, two options will be displayed, click on “Update automatically”.
- ready now The WhatsApp It will always be updated to the latest version only.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.