Among the most valuable messaging apps The WhatsApp. Through this tool, iPhone and Android users can communicate with a variety of people in a convenient way. Now, if both platforms can use the app without issues, there are some notable differences.
In this sense, if you have an iPhone, WhatsApp adds many features and improves outstanding functions so that users have more convenience and advantages when using the application.
Although WhatsApp provides practically the same functionality in both platforms, in sports We share a list of the top five functions that you can find on an iPhone, as opposed to an Android cell phone. I notice.
Look: WhatsApp: How does blocking calls from unknown numbers work?
5 functions that WhatsApp does not have on iPhone and Android
Although WhatsApp offers the same functionality on both iPhone and Android devices, there are some features that may differ between the two types of smartphones.
- The version of WhatsApp for iPhone allows union with CarPlay, which means drivers can receive and send messages using voice commands while driving a vehicle.
- Although it is possible to share the location on both devices in real time with other users, this time on iPhones is unlimited, while on Android devices it lasts a maximum of eight hours.
- On iPhones, access to WhatsApp can be authenticated with two security systems: Face ID or Touch ID. This feature is not available in the Android version.
- It is also possible to send messages and make calls using Siri, the iPhone’s exclusive virtual assistant.
- Finally, you can send multimedia files in their original quality, while on Android, this content is compressed to reduce its size and facilitate transfer.
How to know who blocked you on WhatsApp
Are you curious about who blocked you on WhatsApp? Although there is no function that will let you know, there are some signs you can take note of.
- One of the things that can give you a clue that someone has blocked you is the inability to see the person’s last online or online status.
- Another situation is that their profile picture isn’t showing up either, especially if you could have seen it before.
- For messages you send, they only appear with a single check and are greyed out, indicating that they did not reach the person.
- Audio or video calls do not complete and do not connect to the other user.
- You also can’t see their shared statuses.
While this does not guarantee that this person has blocked you, there could be a high possibility if all of the above places happened to you. Also, you need to take into consideration the possibility of other issues like not connecting or the other user has deleted their WhatsApp account.
How to block WhatsApp contacts without verification?
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Android App Store or iOS App Store.
- Now, open the app and tap on the three vertical dots icon present at the top right corner.
- The next step is to access Settings.
- Here click on the “Account” > “Privacy” sections.
- Scroll down and tap on the Blocked Contacts option.
- You will see all the contacts that you have blocked since you have used the Meta service.
- To add a new person, click Add (top right).
- Finally, you will get your contact list, choose the person you want to block without leaving the mark.
How to write in blue letters in WhatsApp
- It should be noted that this application complements WhatsApp and does not interfere with your conversations.
- The first thing you should do is go to Google Play and from there download the app blueword.
- It is completely free and it is an exclusive keyboard. Of course, you should select it as the official keyboard.
- Now enter WhatsApp and go to any chat, it can be your best friend’s chat.
- At that moment he tried to write something. You will see that a new keyboard will appear with all the blue letters.
- If not, you should select the blue lines from all the options.
- With this you will already have colored characters in WhatsApp.
- You can also use them on Instagram, Messenger, or traditional text messages.
- Of course, you won’t be able to use the letter “Ñ” because it’s a keyboard only for English-speaking countries.
How to reply to WhatsApp messages secretly
A somewhat discreet option to reply to WhatsApp messages from the iPhone is through the notification center, where it will not be necessary to enter the application and it will be more practical and comfortable for you.
- When you receive a WhatsApp message, it will appear in the notification center.
- Before entering the application, you only need to select the message you want to reply to.