anyway The WhatsApp It is the most used messaging app in the world, it has many messaging apps Tricks that are hidden or unknown by most. Many of them can make communication on the platform more convenient and accessible to everyone.
One of these secrets Ability to change font style and size in conversationsa perfect function for those who find it difficult to see the lowercase letters of the application or want to modify the appearance of chats.
I also read: WhatsApp has announced that it will close accounts using WhatsApp Plus and GB WhatsApp
Depending on the screen size of your device or if you forgot your glasses, it is possible You need a larger text size to read conversations what do you keep The WhatsApp. For example, in a file TabletsThe characters inside the app are very small and it is convenient to make the character larger so as not to tire the eyes and achieve better vision.
How to make letters bigger in WhatsApp
From within the app, you should look for the three dots that appear in the upper right. There you have to lookSettings“and then”chatIn that menu you will find the item “.font size‘, where you will have three options to choose from: small, medium and large. Finally, you have to choose one of them. The one that arrives by default is ‘medium’.
Step by step, How to change text size in WhatsApp chats
- Touch the three dots on the home screen.
- Go to settings.
- Then to “Chats”.
- In the “Font Size” select the desired option.
Details to consider: The size of the characters within the chats is adjusted And not in other areas of the interface The WhatsApp. For example, the list of contacts, lists, and previews will remain the same: the change will appear in each conversation.
In case Want to change the text size throughout the app It will be necessary to do Modification from the operating system itself, from the configuration panel. In this case, the entire interface will be changed on the device, unlike WhatsApp.
I also read: WhatsApp: Hide your online status and two other recently launched privacy features
Other WhatsApp Tricks
The world’s largest messaging app has other secrets that can’t be seen with the naked eye, functions and tricks that we easily overlook and if we use them we can have more control over the platform.
How to prevent your partner or anyone else from seeing your WhatsApp chats
WhatsApp job for block anyonewho is not the account holder, I can see chats It is another improvement of the application to increase Privacy and security inside the platform.
- To activate it on Android
- Inside WhatsApp, you should go to Settings > Account > Privacy.
- on screen PrivacyLook for the option Fingerprint lock (It’s at the end) Enter by clicking on it.
- activation Unlock with fingerprint.
- WhatsApp will ask you to touch a file fingerprint scanner from your device to confirm that you are the owner of the phone.
- The next step is Select the time period How much time do you want to elapse before fingerprint authentication is requested.
- Select if you want to display the content of messages in a file Notices from your smartphone.
Once the process is completed, to access The WhatsApp The registered fingerprint must be used. a) yes, Only the owner of the phone will be able to enter View conversations.
I also read: WhatsApp will solve the basic privacy issue: it will allow you to hide your online status
- In WhatsApp settings, tap Account > Privacy > Lock Screen.
- activation Touch ID required also Face ID required (Depends on iPhone model).
- Select the time you want The WhatsApp It remains open before identification is requested.
with this, WhatsApp will only allow those who are verified with Touch ID or Face ID to access the platform and see conversations.
WhatsApp: What is invisible mode and how to activate it
As we will point out later in this review, the option Released for testing And there is still no official date of publication among all users of the messaging app operated by the company. Mark Zuckerberg. With this new feature, users of the messenger can choose who can access that information.
for Turn on stealth mode The WhatsApp You have to follow these steps.
- Go to the three dots at the top right of the app and tap on “Settings“.
- Then you have to chooselaw Project“and then”Privacy“.
- New in the list is the item “Last time and onlineThe connection status setting is directly related to the last connection.
There you can choose from the following options:
- everybody: Online status can be viewed by any WhatsApp user.
- My contacts: The information is limited to the contacts the user has scheduled.
- My contacts except: allows you to create a kind of “blacklist”, as it happens in other sections of the messenger (for example for stories).
- no one: Complete blocking of Internet connection status information.
It is worth noting that this function Hide contact status on WhatsApp It began to be published in beta versions for Android, in beta versions 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 that Meta has already released on Google’s mobile operating system.