Was your cell phone stolen? The WhatsApp It is one of the fast messaging applications used all over the world to communicate with whoever you want. Once you have a mobile number, you can talk to your friends, family, co-workers, and even your partner.
However, one of the things that can cause you serious problems is when your mobile device is stolen. Do you know how to recover your account The WhatsApp If your mobile phone is stolen on the street, in the car or anywhere else?
Look: WhatsApp: What do folded teeth mean and when are they used
Well, here we will tell you all the steps to prevent the other person from misusing your account and access your photos, videos and even personal conversations.
Remember that The WhatsApp It will always send you a security code to activate your account on another device. But there are details you should know and you should always enable.
How to recover your WhatsApp account from a stolen mobile phone
The first thing to do is to contact your phone company to block your phone line. In this way, the chip or NanoSIM will be disabled for use. Now we go with The WhatsApp.
- What you should do is insert another mobile device. It could be a tablet.
- There is installed WhatsApp.
- With the new SIM card, you should receive a verification code.
- Once this is done, you will be able to restore your messages and last backup again.
- But to always protect your WhatsApp from theft, you have to activate the security in two steps.
- Just go to your WhatsApp settings and click on the account.
- Now turn on 2-step verification and create a security PIN.
- At that moment, you will be asked for this PIN when you stop using WhatsApp or want to enter your chats.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]