If you are one of the people who use the platform on a daily basis The WhatsApp We assure you that this content will be of great interest to you. The application owned by Meta has given a warning to millions of users, as it took a strict decision to close many accounts at the end of this month, on March 31.
According to the website of The WhatsApp The mobile phones that will be left without the app will be the ones that make mistakes like spamming, exchanging fake news, using modified apps, etc., in addition to the Android 4.1 operating system. the gate Business He made a list of Android and iPhone mobile devices that will not have the app as of April 1.
List of cell phones that will not have WhatsApp since March 31
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy S3 mini
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus L4II
- LG Optimus L2II
- LG Optimus F3Q هاتف
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- ZTE V956
- Sony Xperia M
- Huawei Ascend G740
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- asc d2
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s plus
After how many days of inactivity is WHATSAPP deleted?
according to WhatsApp Help CenterTo maintain security, reduce data retention, and protect the privacy of our users, WhatsApp accounts are generally deleted after 120 days of inactivity. Inactivity means that the user has not connected to WhatsApp.
What are the new conditions for WhatsApp?
What is the purpose of the hole above the smartphone screen?
- Many assert that he is a speaker; But they were wrong.
- The opening above your cell phone plays an important role in your everyday communications: it’s the earpiece.
- This is many times, on Android terminals it is usually quite long, while on iPhones it does not take up much space.
- Likewise, when making a call, it works in conjunction with the small holes above and below your cell phone.
What is the Quick Share function in an ANDROID phone?
- with the jobQuick shareYou can quickly share photos and videos.
- To do this, simply press the button by swiping down in the notification bar.
- When enabled, you can choose whether you want to share documents with your friends, contacts, or a specific person.
- At that moment, Quick Share will ask you for the photo or video you want to share.
- Once selected, just wait for the photo to load on your cell phone and go to your partner’s photos.
- Best of all, despite the heavy weight, you can scroll through photos and videos quickly, in seconds.
- Likewise, it is not necessary to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network, as they do not need the Internet to operate.
- When you finish the step of photos or videos, you have to turn off Quick Share to prevent others from connecting or seeing that your cell phone has the active function.
How do I know what type of input my cell phone has?
USB type cthe current standard connection for phones Android. by location Lowi.esAnd the If you have a mobile phone Android Relatively new, or you bought it a year or two ago, and were high-end or average quality, your connection will be USB type c. You will get to know it by two main things: It is slightly larger than the micro USB connector.
What is and what is this notch?
slit It means degree in english. It is a unit located at the top of the smartphone screen, the function of which is to place the front camera and other sensors (such as proximity or infrared), website details topmoviles.es.
WHAT IS READING MODE ON YOUR ANDROID CELL
- Every time you tap on Reading Mode on your Android phone, you will see that your screen turns yellow.
- This way you can lower the white levels on your Android device, so that you can read all your notifications and, why not, your books on your cell phone.
- The difference between the Blue Filter is that the Reading Mode comes from a single shade, while the Blue Filter can be gradient.
- You can also select Reading Mode to quickly change your cell phone tone to black and white.
- With it, you will also be able to save a bit of battery since your device won’t turn on for fun when you get a call or message.