It is not unusual for different hackers to try to access your messaging app account to steal data, but there are ways to find out if your privacy has been violated.
multiuser The WhatsApp They got hacked recently and the most common theft was asking for money from one of the account contacts. Therefore, it is very important to improve the security of your account or check if someone has violated your privacy.
What is the secret of WhatsApp to find out if they got into your account
To check that you just entered your WhatsApp Web account, you should check if the sessions you opened earlier are still open. If so, you should delete it. If you have Android, you should click on the three-dotted menu in the upper right corner, and then on WhatsApp Web.
On the other hand, a very important situation that many overlook is receiving a text message from the leading messaging app since then If you receive a security code, it is because someone else is trying to access your account.
How to activate the WhatsApp verification code
To prevent someone from entering your WhatsApp, you can implement a function that is already available in the application and is easy to do. This is the verification code, but before executing it, keep a pen and paper handy to jot down the PIN that you shouldn’t forget.
- Enter WhatsApp and go to Settings which is the last option by selecting the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Choose the word “Account” and then click “2-Step Verification”.
- The following message will appear on the screen: “For more security, activate two-step verification, which will require a PIN code when you re-register your phone number in WhatsApp.” Click on “Activate”.
- Follow the prompts and fill in the 6-digit PIN. Then write it down and save it because you may need it in the future.
- Finally, all you have to do is enter your email and hit OK.
Don’t miss anything
Received the latest public interest news and more!