Saul Canelo Alvarez He faces the Brits on Saturday, May 6th John Ryder On the field of Akron Stadium in Guadalajara. The Mexican will fight in his home country after nearly 12 years and will seek to defend his undisputed world middleweight championship. On this note, we will tell you all the information regarding schedules and channels so that you do not miss the duel.
Álvarez would return to fight in Mexico after 12 years in a bout that would unseal his WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO middleweight titles.
Canelo has 58 victories, 39 of them on the fast track and two losses, the last of which was on May 7 of last year against Russia’s Dmitry Bivol, who faced him for the WBA lightweight title. After Bivol, he defeated Kazakhstan’s Gennady Golovkin in September to establish himself as the best Mexican boxer of the moment.
What time Canelo Álvarez vs. John Ryder?
- Mexico: 10:00 pm.
- Colombia: 11:00 p.m
- Peru: 11:00 p.m
- Ecuador: 11:00 p.m
- Panama: 11:00 p.m
- Argentina: 1:00 a.m. on Sunday
- Chili pepper: 1:00 a.m. on Sunday
- Uruguay: 1:00 a.m. on Sunday
- Venezuela: 00:00 hours on Sunday
- United State: 10:00 PM / 7:00 PM (Eastern / Pacific)
- Spain: 5:00 a.m. on Sunday
How to watch the fight between Canelo vs. rider?
In Mexico and South America, ESPN will be the channel responsible for the live broadcast of the fight between Saul ‘Canelo’ Álvarez and John ‘The Gorilla’ Ryder. Meanwhile, for the US, DAZN will be responsible for broadcasting the fight. Keep in mind that on the Depor web platform we will give you all the incidents of this battle.
Canelo Alvarez vs. John Ryder: The Complete Evening Bulletin Board
- Canelo Alvarez (Mexico) vs. John Ryder (England); For the WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO world middleweight titles, 12 rounds.
- Julius Caesar king Martinez (Mexico) vs. Ronald Batista (Panama); For the WBC flyweight world title, 12 rounds.
- Gabriel Golaz Valenzuela (Mexico) vs. Steve Spark (Australia); For the WBA super lightweight intercontinental title, 10 rounds.
- Oleksandr Gvozdyk (Ukraine) vs. Rikard Bolotnik (Latvia); Light Heavyweight, 10 rounds.
Receive Our newsletter: We will send you the best sports content, as Depor always does.