if I were mechanical Posted by the Department of Employment and Social Welfare (STyPS) and you do not have a job vacancies in Employment site To work in Canada with a salary of 42 thousand pesos.
- No additional language is required and travel to Canada is required to perform duties.
What will the fitters do in the open positions?
A Canadian company dedicated to the conversion of limestone, concrete, asphalt and concrete is seeking to fill these open positions Heavy machinery and vehicle mechanics with experience in Caterpillar, Cummins and Paccar engines The recruiter highlighted that it would be ideal for candidates to have knowledge of Caterpillar or Jaltest diagnostic systems.
- Required Academic Level: Technical Profession
- Academic Status: Diploma or Certificate
- Required (Related) Occupation: Auto mechanic
- Experience: More than 5 years in mechanics of machinery and heavy machinery
Knowledge and tools that must be dealt with
- Heavy vehicle maintenance
- Maintenance of hydraulic and air brakes. or transmission o control axis; or differential o Caterpillar, Cummins and Paccar engine; o Caterpillar Diagnostic System; Jaltest (active); or electricity
- Oil change, lubricated
- Tire change
- Repair of trucks and heavy machinery
- Maintenance of heavy machinery (excavator, front loader) or light company vehicles (truck, car)
What does the company offer for these vacancies?
- Law benefits
- Medical advisory care insurance
- Fixed term contract
- The review of the documentary will be face to face
- with a virtual interview
- The duration of the recruitment process is one month