if I were Mechanical Engineer and you’re looking for it a jobYou can apply for a vacancy that contains embassy United State in Mexicolocated in Mexico City.
The American representation offers a full-time job, where the selected worker must work 40 hours per week. The a wage Offered to this post 739 thousand 511 Mexican pesos per year (61,625 Mexican pesos per month).
The communication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs explains that vacant It is open to the entire public, and it does not matter if it is Mexican or American, it is only necessary that the person has a permit to work in the country.
The mechanical engineer who stays with shop robbery It should be available to for travelwhere you will have to visit Consulates what’s wrong with that The United States in Mexico.
Regardless of salary 739 thousand 511 pesos per year, the engineer who works in Embassy She will have medical and life insurance, as well as affiliation with IMSS, Infonavit and Afore.
The employee He will also have 12 days off per year initially and about 20 days off for the holidays that are celebrated in the United States and Mexico.
Mechanical engineers interested in the position must submit their applications before October 21st to be considered. The order must be placed on the site erajobs.state.gov.
Activities of a Mechanical Engineer at the United States Embassy in Mexico
Responsible for the nine mechanical systems Consulates.
– visit Consulates To review and advise on maintenance and standard operating procedures and policy development.
Training of technicians, supervisors and construction engineers.
Project management and design support.
Job Requirements for an Engineer at the United States Embassy in Mexico
To be a graduate of a four-year degree in mechanical engineering.
Fluent in English and Spanish (to be verified).
– At least six years of experience Engineer In a factory, hospital, resort, office complex or school system with a computerized maintenance management system.
Has experience in domain development a jobAnd manage construction and building repair documents and equipment replacement and renewal schedules.
– Verification of experience of not less than one year in management and supervision.
– Learn about mechanical and electrical theory and dimensional mechanical equipment (air conditioners, fan coil units, boilers, air handling units, pumps, hydraulic and water piping systems and heat exchangers).
Writing proficiency mechanical engineering-Design management graphic and rendering software.
– To have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
The US Embassy in Mexico Requires a mechanical engineer to start work within four weeks after acceptance.